Bonus 12

"Tell me why I woke up and boom! It was Monday". Daeho says. "Tell me why I woke up and wondered why your parents kept you?". Moon said. "That's fucked up". Daeho says. "But we can fuck each other". Daeho winks at her. "You really do need your ass beat, don't you?". Hyun said. "So-sorry". Daeho gulps. "Tell me why I woke up and now its Monday". Hani said.

"Family bond, I swear to god". I said. "I said the same thing!". Daeho said. "My man!". Hani and Daeho high five each other. "Idiots". Jeni says texting on her phone. "Ok, who are you texting?". I asked. "My parents". Jeni said. "Unlike y'all, I love my parents". Jeni smiles. "Hey! I love my parents!". Ran yelled. "But does your mother love you? And answer honestly". Moon said.

"Y'all can...". "That's them!". We all turned to a group of six boys. "Can we help you?". Jeni asked rolling her eyes. "We aren't here for you hot cakes, we're here for these two". A boy points at Hyun and I. "I'm guessing you're friends with those rapists". I scoffed. "They're in the hospital because you two!". A boy yells. "So?". Hyun sips his soda. "We here...". "To do what?".

 "To do what?"

"Wh-who...". "Aren't you going to answer my brother?". Kiwoo says smiling. "Th-this has nothing to do with y'all!". A boy yells. "Well...". Siwoo walks up to me and puts his arm around me. "You're over here ganging up on my little brother, so I'll say it has everything to do with us". Siwoo said. "Can I just slit their throats already?". Kiwoo says playing with a knife.

"Th-that's murder!". Another boy says. "But educational to my brother and his friends". Kiwoo grins and held the knife to the boys throat. "There are way to torture you all painfully without y'all bleeding a lot". Kiwoo chuckled. "I'm more of a violent type of guy". Siwoo snickers. "M-my dad's a cop!". A boy yells. "Your dad works for me". Siwoo says. "Yo-you're...". "Min Siwoo, yes". Siwoo said.

"I-I...". "Congrats kid, your dad no longer has a job, good luck making it up to him". Siwoo laughed. "Let me kill them!". Kiwoo says rubbing the knife on his wrist. "We're so sorry". The boys ran and I had to grab Kiwoo before he could ran after them. "Y'all are so soft". Kiwoo rolled his eyes. "I love you". Jeni says at Kiwoo. "I know". Kiwoo says.

"Enjoy the first day of school". Siwoo pats my head and walks away with Kiwoo.

"Wait, what?".