Chapter 20

The boy smiled touching his necklace. 'My name is Jimin'. The boy was jumping up and down. "I have a name!". Jimin cheers. Jungkook gave Jimin a weird look before smiling. Jimin noticed Jungkook was looking at him and looked at the floor. "Sorry". Jimin said.

"That's ok, you looked happy". Jungkook said. "Umm... Did you lose your memory? Is that why you didn't know your name?". Jungkook asked. "No". Jimin said. "Well... Not really". Jimin sighs and told Jungkook everything about his self. "Do you remember their faces or names so I can murder?". Jungkook asked like a maniac.

"N-no! That's not necessary". Jimin waves his hands. "You sure?". Jungkook asked. "I'm sure, thank you Jungkook". Jimin bowed. "Why are you thanking me?". Jungkook said. "For being my friend". Jimin said. "Oh, you're welcome Jimin". Jungkook grins. "Oh by the way". Jungkook says. "I need your help".

"My help?". Jimin tilts his head. "Yeah, you see umm...". Jungkook cleared his throat. "There's this omega right...". Jungkook said and Jimin giggled. "You like the omega but scare to ask the omega out aren't you?". Jimin asked and Jungkook embarrassedly nodded. "That's so cute". Jimin giggled. "Tsk". Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"So... How can I help?". Jimin asked. "I don't know... Just give me something". Jungkook asked. "Hmm...". Jimin touched his chin. "I know!". Jimin rushed outside and Jungkook watched him confused. "Where's he going?". Jungkook asked Chip then realized he couldn't answer him. "Why did I ask you". Jungkook shook his head. "Here you go!".

"Damn Jimin, where the hell did you get these from?". Jungkook took the bouquet from Jimin. "They grow in the garden... I don't know what they're called, so I called them purple star". Jimin said. "Purple star...". Jungkook looks at them smiling. "Tae will love these". Jungkook looks at Jimin. "Thank you Jimin". Jungkook said.

"You're welcome". Jimin smiled with his eyes. "And you have a eye smile!". Jungkook gasped. "You are adorable!". Jungkook squealed. "I-I am not". Jimin blushed and Jungkook chuckled. "Ju-just remember to ask him out". Jimin started pushing Jungkook out the cabin. "Bu-but I can't!". Jungkook whined. "Yes you can, you're a Alpha... Act like one".

"But Jimin!". Jungkook whined again and Jimin closed the door in his face. "You're mean!". Jungkook yelled. "Good night Jungkook, good luck". Jimin giggles through the door and Jungkook sighs.

"Night Jimin".