Bonus 28

I was able to go to school the following week

I was able to go to school the following week. "Thank god". I took in the fresh air and smiled. 'I hope Joowon is ok'. My eyes widened and I shook my head. 'Why am I always thinking about him?'. I grabbed my head and heard someone running towards me. 'E... Oof'. I was tackled to the ground and someone was rubbing their cheek against mines.

'Wait... Chocolate?'. "Joo...". "Where the hell have you been?". Joowon hissed. "Umm...". "You have no idea how angry I was when you wasn't here". Joowon said. "Wh-why?". I asked. "Why!?!". Joowon yells and went quiet. "I-I don't know". Joowon said. "Then can you get off me? You're a little heavy". I said and Joowon's face went red. "I-I'm so sorry". Joowon quickly got off me.

"Here". Joowon held out his hand. "Oh... Thanks". I took his hand and he helps me up. Joowon held my hand gently and it didn't look like he was going to let go. "Joowon, my ha...". "You don't feel it do you?". Joowon asked. "Feel wh...". I felt a spark and I shivered. "What was that?". I asked. "I don't know... But, I liked it". Joowon says smiling at me. "What do you mean?".

Joowon brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Joowon, why would you...". The bell rings stopping my sentence. "Don't want to be late". Joowon lets my hand go. "See ya!". Joowon runs in the building. I looked at me hand, having this weird feeling in my chest. "Oh and Lyon!". I looked at Joowon. "Welcome back!". Joowon grins and left. I blushed like a idiot.

"Thanks".