Epilogue

Five years later

Jimin was sitting in the living room with Chip and his new baby, debating whether or not his scent will change, when he heard running.

He saw his twins boys running in the living room then to the backyard. "Why are they run...". "SIWOO! KIWOO! Y'ALL ACT I WON'T PUT MY HANDS ON YOU TWO!". Yoongi ran in the living room and smiled at Jimin. "Hello beautiful, you look lovely today". Yoongi grins. "What are you trying to do to my babies?". Jimin asked.

"Other then whip their asses, nothing much". Yoongi shrugs and Jimin glared at him. "They broke another TV but on purpose this time Jimin!". Yoongi whined. "Out the back". Jimin sighs. "You're the best!". Yoongi ran out the back door. "I'M BEATING BOTH Y'ALL ASSES!". Jimin giggled hearing Yoongi's loud voice. "Mum!".

Jimin smiled at his other set of twins

Jimin smiled at his other set of twins. "Siyeon, Miyeon, what is it?". Jimin asked. "Umm...". Miyeon played with her purple jacket and Jimin knew what they wanted. "Namjoon isn't home for you two to cling to him". Jimin said. His daughters had a huge crush on Namjoon. "That's ok! We'll wait right Mini?". Siyeon said.

"Right Sisi". Miyeon agrees and they both gave Jimin puppy eyes. "Please mum!". They said at the same time. "Fine, just make sure you all stay clear of Jin... He won't hesitate to harm you two". Jimin said. "He won't hurt us!". Siyeon said. "Yes he will". Jimin said. "Come on Sisi! We have to be there to greet him first". Miyeon said. "Right! Bye mum!". Siyeon said.

"You two are forgetting something". Jimin said. "Oh right". The twins hug Jimin. "Bye mum". They said. "Bye Angels". Jimin said. "Bye Hyerin". They twins kissed their baby sister and ran out the house with Rocky. "Should I go with them?". Haru asked appearing out of no where. "If you want". Jimin replied. "They should be fine, your parents are there".

"They are?". Jimin said. "Yes, apparently your two "moms" are having a blast together and Tae is...". Haru sighs and Jimin giggled. "I feel bad for master Sunjae". Haru said. "I feel bad for Jungkook". Jimin laughed. "Anyway, should I get her a bottle?". Haru asked and Jimin looked down on his lap.

 Haru asked and Jimin looked down on his lap

"I think she's ok for now thank you". Jimin said. "Of course". Haru bowed. "You should worry about yourself". Jimin snickered. "Me? Wh...". "HARU! YOU BITCH! WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING UP MY BROTHER'S CALLS!". Baekhyun screamed walking in the living room. "Oh Luna, I'm sorry". Baekhyun bowed.

"Its ok Baek". Jimin smiled. "Where is Tae? He doesn't even have the respect to greet his own Luna". Baekhyun hissed. "Disrespectful little ass". Baekhyun rolled his eyes and looked at Haru. "Why in the hell aren't you answering Suho's calls? He's trying to take you out". Baekhyun glared. "I don't like him, I keep telling you this". Haru groaned.

"I don't give a shit about your opinion, you will go out with my brother regardless". Baekhyun said. "Jimi...". "You will address Luna the correct way". Baekhyun growled. "Is that Chan out there?". Haru said. "My baby daddy!". Baekhyun ran to the window and Haru disappeared. "Every time Baek, you can't fall for that every time".

"Haru!!!". Baekhyun yells stomping his feet going to the kitchen. "Now... We...". The front door was kicked opened and Jin marched in. "Hell...". Jin slammed a folder on the table. "It's next week". Jin said. "Umm... What is...". "My wedding". Jin cuts off. "Wedding?". Jimin said. "You and Namjoon are...". "I'm talking about you and Yoongi".

"Me and... Jin, we're already...". "Listen here Jimin". Jin got in his face and Jimin gulped. "That elope shit really didn't sit well with me AT ALL! You were supposed to give your fake mother and I a real wedding, the one I fucking deserve and did not receive, so you two will do everything in this folder, or so help me god I will send you and Yoongi straight to the darkest part in hell, you understand me right?".

"I-I understand". Jimin says in fear. "Fabulous!". Jin claps. "I'm your maid of honor, your flower girl and your chef". Jin said. "Bye cutie!". Jin kissed Hyerin on her head and leaves. "What was that dark ass energy I felt?". Yoongi said. "Jin...". Jimin shivered and looks at Yoongi. "What happen?". Yoongi asked.

"We're having a wedding".