Bonus 19

I was in the room when Von barged in looking angry

I was in the room when Von barged in looking angry. 'Shit'. I gulped and he grabs me and slams me against the wall. "You were talking to that boy again!". Von yelled. "What are...". He started choking me. "I'm not stupid Lyon". Von says. "Stop fucking testing me". Von chokes me harder. I grabbed his arm trying to get it away from throat but it doesn't work.

"I'm being nice to you and this is what you do!?!". Von shouted. I couldn't breath and I felt the tears coming down my face. Von lets my throat go but he throws me on the bed. "Pull your pants down". Von ordered. "I...". "I already had them deal with your brother cause you lied to me". Von said. "He's not dead but he will be if you don't follow my orders". Von smirks.

"Yo-you". I start shaking. "Take them off". Von says and I slowly take off my pants. "Put your hands against the bed". Von says and I did. I heard him talking off his belt and I already knew what he going to do. 'I don't want it'. I closed my eyes but I was wrong. "AHHHHH!!!". I screamed. He hit me with his belt. "This is what you deserve for lying to me". Von says and hits my ass with the belt.

"OWWW! Stop!". I yelled but he hits me again. "Don't tell me what to do". Von scoffs and hits me again but with the buckle. "STOP! I'M SORRY!". I cried out. "Are you really?". Von asked. "Ye-yes". I sniffed. Von sighs and rubs my ass. "I'm sorry love, but you have to listen to me". Von said and I felt him lick my ass. "Don't talk to anyone at that college, understand?". Von whispers.

"Yes". I started shaking. "Good boy". Von ruffles my hair. "I'll go get something for your pain baby boy". Von said. "Lay down ok?". Von forces me to lay down. "Daddy is really sorry". Von kissed me. I moved my head away from him. "I understand, I took things to far". Von said. "But I'll make it up to you". Von kissed my hand and walks out. The moment the door closes, I started balling.

"I don't want to be here anymore". I curled up with my teddy bear my little brother gave me for my birthday. "Help me get stronger Shin...".

"Cause I can't take this anymore".