Teach Me

4 days later

I sat in the car, waiting for him to come out. He walked to my drivers side and smiled at me. "What? get in, you said we needed to go.." I said looking at him. "I'm driving.." he said smiling widely. "uh.." I said as he opened the door and helped me out. He walked me to his car and opened his door. "where are we going?" I asked. He silently walked to the drivers side and smiled as he got in. "uhm are you going to murder me?" I asked grabbing my door. He laughed and looked at me like I was crazy. "Who would I love if I killed you?" he said chuckling. I smiled to myself as we took off.

We pulled up to a boardwalk and a bunch of stores. "Let's go get outfits for tonight" he said smiling. "Outfits?" i asked. He opened his door and walked around and opened my door. "let's go, we need to shop" I got out and he grabbed my hand. I looked down at our hands and smiled and he noticed because he looked at me and tilted his head smiling as well. We started walking and we entered a formal dress shop. "Why are we here?" I asked. "AHHH Mr. Mcdowell, I have been waiting for you. Your selected clothes are right this way" a lady said making googly eyes at him. I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist and walked to the back where the changing rooms were. "Go in there.." he said pointing to a door with my name on it. "Why is my name  on the door?" I asked giggling like a child. "Go.." he said kissing my cheek and lightly pushing me towards the door. I opened the door and there were over 50 dresses that were so beautiful. The room smelled like it could pay my rent for the rest of my life. "Holy..." I said looking around. The mirrors lit up the whole room as the led lights changed colors. The light music above my head played throughout the room and gave it a pleasing vibe. I grabbed a beautiful long red gown with a low v cut and a high leg slit and tried it on. I fell in love and walked outside to show Joseph. I heard the lady talking to him. "She is not exactly what I thought you would pick.." she said. He was silent and looked angry. "She doesn't make love to you, like I used to" she said touching him. He grabbed her wrist and pushed her away and she rolled her eyes and looked towards me. "ahhh Miss.." "Mrs. Mcdowell" he said walking by her. I looked down and exhaled deeply trying not to have a full blown anxiety attack. Why would he bring me to a place one of his ex lovers works at? I turned and walked back to the dressing room. I saw his face and I know he got worried. He followed me into the room and locked the door behind. "what is the matter?" he asked looking down at me. "You brought me here knowing she would be here!" I said trying to take the red dress off. "I did not know she would be here. I will make sure she does not work here anymore" he said walking up to me. "that is supposed to help? taking someone's job away? Why would you do that I don't understand you!" I said frustrated. He grabbed my hands and held them to his chest and stared at me. "stop..." he whispered. I stopped moving and felt his heart beat in my hands. "This belongs to you..." he said. He grabbed my hand and then placed one on my chest as the other one still rested on his. "They beat the same beat.." he said kissing my forehead. "I belong to you, and you belong to me" He kissed my lips and said " I need you to learn me the way I am trying to learn you my love" he said. "I am new to this love thing and I know you are too... please understand I am trying. I did not know she would be working today, Yes I knew she worked here but she was not supposed to be here. She must have learned we were coming. As far as who she is, we used to fuck. That is all" he said kissing the outer corner of my mouth. "teach me.." I whispered. "Teach you what..." he asked. "to love..." I said looking up. He grabbed my face and kissed me and said "I am already on it"