Chapter Twenty Five

The unedited version (adult version) of this chapter is under My Works on my profile. It is called Chasing Dylan Restricted Chapter.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, nervously deciding what to do with my hair. I put it up and took it down three times, finally deciding to leave it down. I ran my hands through my curls before analyzing my outfit in the mirror. I thought that the lingerie set looked good on the mannequin, but I didn't realize how provocative it'd look on me. The part that covered my breasts were see through and the thong made it look like I wasn't even wearing bottoms. I felt completely exposed.

I sucked in a breath, turning on the faucet and quickly patted water on my face. Finally gaining the courage, I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. The floor was cold in the hallway from the bathroom to the master suit so I sped walked to the bedroom. The door was open, and Callum was sitting on the bed in a black wife beater and gray boxers. His hair was tousled like he'd been running his fingers through it, and his face was slightly flushed. I had a feeling he was just as nervous as I was.

I stood in front of him, and held my breath. Callum has never seen me completely naked, and this outfit held no mystery.

"Wow. You look incredible." His eyes boring into mine.

"Thanks." I replied, smiling.

"You alright? You took a while in there." Callum said, reaching his hand out for me to grab.

I took his hand and sat beside on the bed.

"I'm good, just a little nervous."

"You sure you still want to do this?" He asked, his expression filled with concern.

His reaction proved to me even more that I wasn't making a mistake, this was the right moment and he is the right guy. Finally getting some courage, I grabbed his face, kissing him slowly.

He pulled away smiling, "I'll take that as a yes." before returning to our kiss.

-

I woke up to an empty bed, Callum nowhere in sight. I rolled off the bed and jumped to my feet, instantly regretting it. The floor was incredibly cold, and my entire body was sore. I quickly ran to my bag and pulled out some pajama shorts and a tank top, praying Callum didn't walk in and find me completely naked, even though he had seen it all the night before.

As I put on my clothes, I looked at the foot of the bed, and my lingerie from the night before was dangling, almost touching the floor. I grabbed it, and threw it into my duffle, pushing it all the way to the bottom. I grabbed my slippers out of the bag and put them on before leaving the room. As I walked downstairs, the smell of bacon was wafting through the air.

I walked into the kitchen and found Callum plating food, he was too distracted and didn't realize I was there.

"Good morning my love." I whispered from behind him.

He jumped, but turned around smiling.

"Morning, Dyl. I thought you'd still be asleep, I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed."

"That's very sweet, my isn't this your birthday weekend? I should be the one making you breakfast."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Well after such an amazing birthday present, it was the least I could do." He smirked.

I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.

"That wasn't you're actual present dummy, if anything, that was a gift for the both of us."

"Oh a gift it was." He nodded, grinning. "How are you feeling by the way? Any pain?"

"I feel fine, just a little sore but nothing I can't handle. C'mon." I said, grabbing the plates. "Let's eat in the dining room."

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Well, I have a pretty good idea of what we can do after breakfast." Callum said, his eyebrows raised.

I slapped his arm and laughed. "Seriously, what are we doing today?"

"I was being serious." He laughed. I gave him a stern look and he held his hands up. "Okay okay, I wanted to show you around the town, go to some old spots I went to as a kid, maybe go for a swim in the lake?"

"Won't the lake be too cold to swim in?"

"No way, plus if we do get cold, we can go in the hot tub out back afterwards." He said.

"Alright, sounds good to me." I smiled.

"Great, so are you almost done eating?"

"Yea, why?" I questioned, eating my last strip of bacon.

He got up, and threw me over his shoulder, and I screamed and laughed into his back. "We have business to attend to before we start the day." He stated, slapping my butt.

"You're insane." I laughed, slapping his back, as he ran up the stairs carrying me.

-

After a long morning, we had finally left the bedroom and we were now in a small candy shop about ten miles from the cabin. For 2 hours now, we had been walking around the little town, and Callum was showing me all his favorite places that his grandparents took him and his brother growing up.

"Sara would love this store." I said, filling up a bag with sour patch kids and sour gummy worms.

"I don't even want to think about it, she would become a crazy person in this place, well more crazy than she already is." Callum laughed.

"Hey, that's my favorite person you're talking about." I said, playfully pushing his chest.

"Oh? I thought I was your favorite person."

"Not sure where you got that idea from, but it definitely isn't true." I fake cringed at him.

"Oh yea?" He stepped closer.

"Yep." I replied, popping the 'p'."

He grabbed me, making our chests press against each others. "That's not what you were saying this morning." He whispered.

"I hate you very much." I whispered back.

"Love you too, sugarplum." He said, pecking me on the lips.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him, walking away and taking my bags of candy to the register.

"Will that be all?" The girl at the register asked. She was a gorgeous Asian girl with long light brown hair. She had a hoop nose ring, and wore sultry red lipstick that made her look even more stunning.

"My boyfriend is getting some stuff too." I said, looking around to see where Callum was.

"Oh okay." She smiled.

"I hope this isn't weird, but you are gorgeous." I said to her.

"Thank you! So are you." She grinned.

"Thanks." I replied, grinning back.

"Dyl, I got you one of those giant cookies with m&m's in it, I think you missed them." Callum said, walking out the isle and looking down at the cookie.

And before I could respond to him, the girl at the register spoke.

"Callum Gage? Is that you?!" She yelled, as she ran from behind the counter.

Callum looked up at her in shock, as the girl dove in his arms, wrapping her arms around him.

"Kelly, hey.." he trailed off, looking at me while the girl continued to hug him.

Who the hell is Kelly?