3 - One person is always upset

Y/N POV

I was crying my eyes out. Homewrecking bitch? Is that really what he thought of me? I was outside, huddled against the wall. My makeup was running but I didn't care. I needed to escape. Just before I was going to get up and run, I heard the escape door behind me open.

"Hey..."

I turned around. It was Simon.

"Oh, hey," I said, turning around to mask my disappointment

He sat down next to me.

"Did you think I was Alvin...?" he squeaked.

I nodded.

"Silly of me to expect an apology, but..."

He nodded and we sat there in silence. I could feel his eyes on me, waiting to break the silence. He knew I wasn't going to say anything so he decided to say something.

"For what it's worth, I actually like the idea of you joining the Chipmunks. Ian's right, it would make us relevant again. Theodore likes it too." he said.

I turned to him and he was beaming. I couldn't help but smile too. His gorgeous aqua eyes...that petite nose....those lips-

"Y/N?" 

I jumped back and Simon held onto me. He laughed and my cheeks were red.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked, smirking. 

I stuttered, thinking of something to say. I didn't expect Simon, the nerd, to make me this flustered. He put his small feral finger on my lips.

"Shhhh, baby girl....you don't have to say anything..."

He was leaning in close, his hot breath wafting onto my face. I didn't know what I was doing, but I followed his lead. Our lips almost touched until-

"Simon! There you are! Oh- Y-Y/N..."

It was Alvin, standing at the door, his head hung in shame. I immediately backed away from Simon and he did the same.

"Was I interrupting anything?" Alvin asked Simon, yet his eyes stayed on me.

Simon was about to answer but I cut in.

"N-No, you weren't," I said.

I could tell that didn't resonate well with Simon as his face changed. His eyebrows were furrowed and his arms were crossed.

"Well," he said, getting up," i thought that would've meant something to you, Y/N

"Well," he said, getting up," i thought that would've meant something to you, Y/N. Obviously not."

I tried calling after him but he pushed Alvin out the way and ran off. It was just me and Alvin alone. He sat down next to me.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N. For everything that I said. It's my time of the month and-"

"Honestly, it's fine, Alvin. I completely understand. You're just hormonal, you can't control that. I can't imagine what you must be going through," I smiled.

He sighed out of relief and jumped up.

"What are you waitin for, sista? It's party time! Officially welcome to the Chipmunks! We're going to have so much fun!" he laughed.

I laughed too and looked into his hazel eyes. His petite nose. Those lips-

"Y/N?" he said, breaking me out of my daydream.

"Yeah, sorry," I giggled," I was just thinking about something."

I am such a hoe.

Alvin went inside to practice, and I told him I would follow behind. I got up and smoothed my clothes.

But who's gonna stop me?