2 - Meeting the chipmunks isn't as it seems

Y/Ns POV
I was on stage, an hour before I was to perform. Ian was getting frustrated with me because I kept messing up.
"You're doing it all wrong, you stupid whore!" he screamed. I apologised whilst he mutter incoherently to himself.
"And where are those fucking rodents? JENNIFER!"
A woman scrambled to Ian's side.

"And where are those fucking rodents? JENNIFER!"A woman scrambled to Ian's side

"Yes, Mr Hawke?" she smiled.
Ian had a disgusted look.
"Don't smile at me like that, I don't pay you to fucking smile, I pay you TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!" he roared.
Everything went silent until Ian awkwardly laughed.
"Jennifer, find out where the Chipmunks are."
"O-Okay," she whispered, running off.
Ian cleared his throat.
"Okay, Y/N, from the top! And less pitchy this time..."
I sang another 5 times, Ian pulling out his non-existent hair each time.
I was about to sing again, before the Chipmunks ran in.
"We are so sorry we are late, Mr Hawke," Simon said, rubbing his neck. I stood there in awe. 

My idols, my EVERYTHING, were stood in front of me. I cleared my throat and all of their attention was on me.

"Who's this?" Theodore questioned. His voice was like silk being rubbed against my earlobes. Heaven.

"This," Ian said, getting up and walking over to me, "is your new bandmate!"

My eyes went wide. Bandmate?! I thought I was there for a singing gig, not to join the Chipmunks. They were just as surpised as I was.

"Bandmate? Ian, you do know that we're called the Chipmunks...she's not even a chipmunk!" Alvin shouted. I knew he has a bad temper, but I had never experienced it in person. His breath was quick, and his cheeks were red. His teeth were gritted. Simon put an arm over Alvin, to calm him down.

 Simon put an arm over Alvin, to calm him down

"Alvin..." Simon shushed. Alvin pushed Simon back, sending him flying.

"No, Simon! I've had it up to here with this bullshit! She's a fucking human! And a female! We already have Theodore, we don't need anymore high pitched singers."

I stood there, awkwardly, as Alvin was insulting me. Ian rolled his eyes.

"Alvin, stop being such a fucking drama queen. This is showbiz baby - nothing ever goes your way. Look, your views and downloads has been down recently, thanks to your female counterparts. That means that the money is low. And I need MONEY, got that?"

Theodore quickly nodded whilst Alvin rolled his eyes. Simon got up from the floor and walked over to Ian.

"I understand that, Mr Hawke, but how is a human female going to make us relevant again?" 

Ian threw a sandwich at Simon.

"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?" Simon cried.

"I thought you were supposed to be the smart one! Think about it - when people think 'The Chipmunks' they think about your boring asses. But when they see  the new and improved Chipmunks, they will be like 'woah, they have a human there? that's awesome!!' "

"That's the dumbest fucking idea you've ever had, Ian," Alvin sniggered.

"Don't make me throw my other sandwich at you, rat!" 

Alvin shook his hands and apologised.

I realised I was just awkwardly standing there so I decided to say something, at least.

"Umm...c-can I say something?" 

"No, you can't!" Alvin said.

"Alvin! Let the tall girl speak!" Theodore hushed. He motioned me to speak. I smiled at him.

"To be honest, I didn't realise this gig would mean I would be in the Chipmunks, I thought I was going to be a solo singer-"

"Should've read the fine print, honey," Ian coughed.

I rolled my eyes and continued.

"-But, if Ian is right with his crazy idea, we could make some serious money. And I need that money for my dying grandma. She needs the treatment but I can't afford it and every moment that she doesn't get the treatment..." My eyes were watering and my voice was breaking.

"...Is every moment a piece of her dies."

Simon took his glasses off to wipe the tears in his eyes. Theodore nodded his head at me and smiled encouragingly. Alvin, however, was even more pissed.

"Are you guys really believing this bullshit! I mean, come on! 'Dying grandma'? I could've pulled that one out of my ass in 3 seconds! She's pulling on your heartstrings so she doesn't seem like a homewrecking bitch!" 

He was heavily breathing, his small chest rising and falling rapidly.

Even Ian was shocked and shook his head slowly at Alvin. I broke down in tears and ran out. I could hear Simon giving Alvin a lecture as I left.