1 - The audition...?

Y/N POV

I was stood outside of the Jett Records building. I was sweating nervously, and my hands were even more clammy than usual. This was it. I looked at my Rolex and I as already 30 minutes late.
"Shit, shit, SHIT!"
I bolt inside the door, knocking over a child.
"Sorry!" I shouted, but she couldn't hear me over the screaming. Oh well, I tried.
I ran up the stairs like there was no tomorrow. I finally reached outside of Ian Hawke's office. I smoothed out my clothes and knocked on the door. There was no answer. I knocked again, louder.
"Alright, I'm coming!" Ian shouted from the inside. I could hear him groan in frustration before opening the door.

"Who are you?" he grunted

"I'm Y/N, I'm here to audition," I smiled. He looked even sexier in person. Especially when he came out just wearing a very revealing robe. Damn, he didnt know what he was doing to me right now. I tried to keep the innocent smile on my face.
"Oh, so you're Y/N. You're late, bitch."
Ian goes to close the door but I put my foot in the way.
"oooOOOooWayyuYaaay," I sang angelically.
Ian threw the door open and stood there in awe.
"Hold on, you have some major pipes there, sister! Come on in."
I smiled and entered his office. There were toe nail clippings scattered across the floor and Macdonalds Whopper wrappers on his desk.
"I-It's not perfect, but I haven't had anyone over since those feral bitches called the Chipettes left me for Dave."
I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled.
"It's nice, it's retro."
He smiled warmly and then cleared his throat. He sat behind his desk and motioned me to sit too.
"So, back to business," Ian said.
He wrote a number on a Whopper wrapper and slid it to me.
"That's my offer."
I read the digit.
"$15? Plus a blowj-"
"That last one is for me, not for you," Ian interrupted.
Ian was staring at me hungrily, waiting for me to answer.
"So?" He licked his lips, "do you accept a place at Jett Records? You will receive that luscious $15 as soon as you sign your name in blood, and you'll have your first gig tonight with the Chipmunks!"
My heart nearly stopped.
"The Ch-Chipmunks? I thought they -"
"Yeah, yeah, they did escape my clutches once but now that Dave knocked up this chick, the Chipmunks were kicked out and guess where they crawled back to? That's right, mothafucking Jett Records, bitch!" Ian cackled for about a minute straight.
Whilst he was doing that, I was daydreaming about the Chipmunks. Chubby but adorable Theodore. Smart, nerdy Simon. And cool, swag Alvin. I'm their biggest fan.
"OK, I'll sign," I said.
Ian stopped cackling and smiled. He, without warning, pricked my finger.
"Write your name with your finger at the bottom," he instructed.
I did so, and he snatched the Whopper wrapper (now contract) and kissed it.
"YESSSSS! FINALLY! Welcome to Jett Records, Y/N!" he shook my hand and I could feel the grease on his hands. I smiled.
"We are going to have so much fun, girl. You just wait!" Ian giggled.
"Yeah," I said, staring at the picture of the Chipmunks behind Ian, "we will."