Chapter 21: Demi

“Alright Demi here's that list of people in the patient waiting room. I don't know but it seems like fans if you ask me. Two of these names i don't even recognize and then the other two names are your best friend’s names but i have no idea how'd they get here so fast. Well other than Selena of course” Max was rambling while looking at the list of names from the nurse.

“Max, i'm fine. Now let me see that list.” I gave him a small smile.

“Sorry, you just had me worried love. I didn't know if you'd make it” Max bowed his head down as he walked over to hand me the board.

“But i'm fine now Max.” I gently squeezed his hand before taking the clipboard from him.

“I'll be outside in the hall, call for me.” He walked out of the room. Sighing i look down at the clipboard hoping to see that one name.

‘Avon Johns’ My face instantly beams when i read her name. I skim through the rest nodding to the names recognizing them all.

“Max! Come here” I call out to him.

“Yes Demi?” He walks in.

“Bring them all up from this list” I smile.

“You got it” He begins to walk out.

“Wait! Stop, I want to talk to Avon privately first.” I inform him.

“Ok?” He eyes me funny before walking out.

.

.

.

.

“Demi!” Marissa and Selena barge into the room.

“Shh” I tell the Marissa and Selena to quiet down.

“Do you need me to move her?” Jake pointed towards Avon.

“No she's fine.” I smile down at her.

“She's so beautiful when she's asleep” Hazel smiles at her girlfriend.

.

.

.

.

“Demi! My baby!” Mom rushed in.

“How are you feeling kiddo?” Eddie followed behind my frantic mother who was now looking around the room before sitting by my side.

“I'm good, The doctors are great here. I go in for my second surgery next week to exchange my ex-fix to an in-fix.” I explained to them.

“Do you want to have it here or down in Texas?” Mom asked me.

“No! I want to stay here. I-i mean these are the best doctors.” I stutter out an excuse.

“Alright. If that is what you want but we aren't leaving until then. Can Eddie bring in Maddie and Dallas in?” She looked towards her husband.

Shit that means i won't be able to see Avon for a whole week...

“Yeah go ahead.” I smile. Eddie looks out the door and beckons them in.

“Demi!” They both enter and rush to my side.

“Hey guys” I give them a small smile. Looking around i notice my family is all here, almost all my family…

*One Week Later*

‘You reached Avon, OUCH bashed my thumb, you've reached Avon Johns leave a message and i'll get back to ya!’

*Beep*

“Hey Babygirl, i know i just got you back and you're a different person that you were years ago but i want you to come back. I want my sister back, i want Audrinna back. I want to have family dinners with you at the table along with the rest of our family. I know this is a lot to ask. Especially from me, but please Avon. Will you please come back? Come back to me? To us?”

.

.

.

.

“Demi are you ready?” Callie walked into the room.

“Yup lets get me out of here.” I smile. Nurses walk in and begin to move me toward the door.

*Ding*

“Wait can i see that message before i go.” I reach for my phone. A smile instant appears on my face.

New Message From: Avon

‘i’ll come back’

~~~~

I finished this yesterday morning and had planned to update it after i got home from school BUUUUT i kinda passed out on our couch and my dad didn't wake me when he got home... its 2 am and i just woke up but i will try to go back to bed... Yet i wanted to give you this update before i did that so here it was!

ALSO, i was going to have this big talk between Callie and Demi but my mind completely blanked out as to what i was going to write so i decided not to...

WUSO: VanessaP16 (i think it was time i gave you a proper shout out best friend of mine.), Her rant  book is amazingly funny and hits a lot of great points that i agree with her on. Good Job!! lol

Anyways, have a great night/day Oreos! I'll see ya'll later!

∞ForeverCimFam∞