Chapter 2: Demi

“Demi we have landed get up” I groaned before opening my eyes to see Max leaning over me with my carry ons.

“Where are we?” I yawned, stretching a little before standing up.

“Texas, we are visiting your family today remember?” Max handed me my carry on.

“Oh… right” My mood lowered when i realized why i was flying back to my hometown.

“Hey now, at least you get to see you're family” Max tried to cheer me up.

“I know, i just miss her. 2 years have passed I still cant believe shes been gone for 2 years from tomorrow.” I sighed.

To: Demi
‘Honey, we’re here’

To: Mom
‘On our way!’

“Come on Max, my family is waiting for me” I smiled trudging my way towards the exit we always meet up at.

“Slow down Demi we will be there soon” Max chuckled at my excitement.
.
.
.
.

“Mom?!” I noticed my family standing there waiting.

“Demi!?” She smiled back. I instantly rushed towards her not caring about anything else other than being in my mother's embrace.

“We missed you babygirl!” She cried into my shoulder.

“I miss you guys more” I mumbled back, trying to keep in my tears.

“Can the rest of us get a turn now!” I heard Dallas say. Letting go of my mom i turn towards Eddie and give him a hug.

“She would be proud of you Demi” He whispered in my ear.

“As would she be of you” I responded. I also let him go moving on to my older sister.

“Demi, I missed you so much!” She pulled me into a tight embrace.

“I missed you too Dally” I felt tears prickle my eyes. I let go of Dallas and turn towards Maddie who looks sad.

“Maddie?” I try to get her attention.

“Demi?” She sniffles.

“Come here babygirl” I open up my arms. Immediately she rushed into them crying.

“Oh babygirl” I cooed into her ear.

“S-she’s really gone D-Demi” She hiccuped.

“I know, baby i know” Tears ran down my face. Suddenly there was 3 other pairs of arms turning this into a group hug.

“Alright, lets go home” I heard Eddie sniffle.

“Ok, wanna help me with my bag Mads?” I wipe her tears away. She gives me a small nod and i hand her my purse. We then all head out towards our car that was awaiting. Of course there was Paparazzi waiting. Max and other security guards start to make a path with us in tow.
‘Demi, Demi, what are you doing here?’
‘Why are you back home?’
‘What made you return home in the middle of your tour?’

I was pushing through, ignoring the Paparazzi screaming questions.
‘Is it true you're back because its the 2nd year anniversary of your sisters death?’

That one i couldn't ignore, i stopped walking almost immediately.I felt paralyzed.
How do they know its the anniversary?!
‘Aw I got it right, didn't i?’

“Shut up! you don't know anything!” I snapped at him.

“Demi! Get back here” Max tried getting my to walk.
‘Yeah Demi listen to your bodyguard'

“Don't you dare mess with me today” I snapped again.

“Demi! Come now” My mom ordered. Sighing i turn towards my family, and follow them to the car.

“We are going home, and unpacking then tomorrow we are heading to the cemetery” Eddie informed me.

Wee cemetery tomorrow! Note my sarcasm…

~~~~
So my computer is really messed up and not allowing me to open certain websites (such as Wattpad) without hitting refresh 20 times. I'm typing this on my laptop but its uploaded through my phone, it takes a little longer, but if it continues to act up then i'm going to have it check out which means updates for this and Helping me will be stalled considering if i do any typing i will be doing in on my phone.

So some serious shiz is about to go down!
Mystery guest coming up

Next update: June 30, 2014

WUSO: Double-Trouble, we tend to complement eachother alot... but her Adoption series for Cimorelli are amazing. The suspence keeps getting to me!

Anyways, have a good day Oreos!

∞ForeverCimFam∞