Chapter 11: Demi and Avon

================Demi================

“Are you sure we are heading the right way?” I was growing anxious every second we got closer to finding my sister.

“Demi for the hundredth time yes, and calm down”

Selena answered without even checking the CPS.

“Why do you think she did it?” I looked out the window.

“Do what?” She looked  over real quick, barely letting her eyes off the road.

“Fake her death? Disappear for 2 years.” I could feel the tears begin to build up, my voice became a bit huskier.

“Demi, so much happened to that girl i'm not actually surprised she ran away but-” I cut Selena off, confused as to what she was saying.

“What do you mean ‘so much has happened’ to her?” I was so clueless to what she was hinting at.

“Are you kidding me Demi? You really didn't notice?” Selena actually looked towards me appalled.

“What didn't i notice?” I was becoming irritated with her avoiding the question.

“She was relentlessly bullied, just because you were gone all the time you never notice.” She explained a little further.

“How do you know she was bullied? You were gone just as much as i was.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

Audrina was bullied? How was i never told?

“You had to be blind not to see! she had bruises and cuts all over, she was sad all the time, its ridiculous none of you guys ever noticed.” She looked absolutely flabbergasted as she drove.

“Cut me some slack! how was i supposed to know! I hardly saw her and she never said anything about it!” I was getting frustrated, mainly at myself and how i never noticed it.

“You experienced the same thing Demi! I was sure you would have noticed the signs! she opened up to me because i was the only to notice!” Her grip on tightening showing that she was obviously getting pissed off.

“Well sorry i wasn't a good sister!” I yelled.

“Yeah well i'm not the one you should be apologizing to” She mumbled. the car ride was silent after that, i didn't know how to respond to her.

“What are you doing?” I ask as we pull into a gas station.

“This car needs to be filled up and i have to pee.” She parks next to a gas pump. stepping out she gets out of the car without even looking back at me. I sigh knowing she was still upset about the argument earlier so i get out to follow her.

“Sel?” I call out, trying to find where she went. Just as i was about to give up i ran right into her.

“Sorry” We both mumbled at the same time.

“Sel i'm sorry i snapped like that i just felt so stupid for not recognizing the situation before all this happened.” I sighed, hanging my head down in shame.

“Its ok i should have been more gentle about the subject and not have shoved it down you throat.” She rubbed my shoulder.

“Lets go” I looked up, my eyes instantly locked with a girl across the aisle, her eyes immediately widened and she glances up at Selena before returning to me. Just when i think she's going to come up to us and ask for a signature or photograph she quickly grabs something off the shelf and hurries away. My eyebrows furrow as i watch her pay for what she had. She quickly gave another glance towards us before stepping out of the store and sprinting away.