Chapter 18: Avon

“Marissa?! What are you doing here?” Selena jumped up out of the chairs.

“Well you know my best friend is in the hospital after suffering in a car crash! Why else would i be here?” Marissa answered sarcastically.

“I meant how did you get here so fast? Mama D and the rest of them got the news first and aren't due for another 3 hours.” Selena laughed pulling Marissa into a hug.

“I was actually in town for a quick visit. I came to talk to Dems but she wasn't home last night so i stayed in a hotel.” Marissa shrugged. Slowly i began slipping away towards the exit trying to be unnoticed. “Hey you stop inching towards the door. I know you're just trying to distract me Sel, i'm not stupid. Now you what did you mean earlier by your sister?” Marissa was staring me down.

“Just uhm uh…” I mumbled looking down trying to put a coherent thought.

“Babe come on just tell her.” Hazel whispered as she put her arm around my waist.

“Hey Macy” I awkwardly waved.

“R-Rina?” Marissa gasped tears coming to her eyes.

“Long time no see” I tried making light of the situation.

“Long time no see, long time no see? LONG TIME NO SEE!?” She then started whacking me with her purse.

“Ow, ok, ow, would you, ow, stop it! ow!” I tried to say while she kept hitting me.

“Ok thats enough, stop hitting my girlfriend” Hazel rolled her eyes before pulling me into her hold.

“Girlfriend? what kind of universe have i walked into… Audrinna is alive with a girlfriend, Demi was in involved in a car crash, Selena is cuddled up to some guy and i am the only seemly sane one here!” Marissa began pacing the room.

“Macy wait stop with the pacing i'll fill you in but first Sel did they say when we could see Demi?” I turned to where Selena had sat back down and leaned on Jake.

“No sorry i didn't ask.” Selena sheepishly shrugged.

“That's ok now Macy what do you want to know.” I sat down pulling Hazel down on my lap.

“How about how did you all of the sudden resurrect from the dead!” She stared at me with wonder as she took a seat in front of me.

“Well first of all i was never dead i just… faked it.” I shrugged “Eh! no interrupting” I lifted my finger stopping her from talking. “I was tired of being in the spotlight, and being compared to my sisters so i faked my death and ran off to live on the streets. That's when i met Jake and Hazel” I leaned back in the chair.

“Wow… wait did the family know you were alive?” Marissa tilted her head in confusion.

“Oh god no, you really think they would have let me live out on the streets?” I chuckled.

“Then how come Selena isn't freaking out with me? or did her freak out happen not to long ago?” Marissa was still trying to connect the dots together.

“No see she and Demi kind of found out i was alive on my ‘death’ anniversary. In fact that's where Demi was last night, at my house trying to get information out of me.” I put my head in my hands leaning on my elbows.

“Oh… how'd she end up in the crash then?” Marissa was now more intrigued into the story.

“I can't be entirely sure but i think it was because i laid a big bombshell on her and she took off driving and was not emotionally stable to be driving and ended up in a crash.” I felt the tears start to build up.

“Babe it was not your fault” Hazel lifted my chin up and got a hold of my hand.

“Yes it is, i should have never told her about it all. I knew i should have told her a little at a time. No i should have told her at home! where Selena was and not call her in to the office as if it was a business meeting” I was working myself up again.

“Rina stop, this is not your fault. We all know Demi would have run off either way, whether in your office or at your home.” Marissa also tried to calm me down.

“Whatever you say…” I mumbled looking out the window.

~~~~

 So Thanksgiving break is next week starting on Wednesday, so expect updates after updates. The only reason why this should not happen is if i go to my hometown for the break but by the way my dads talking i wont be so, UPDATES!

WUSO: bvllshxt, Your stories are absolutely AMAZING!!

Anyways, have a great night/day Oreos! I'll see ya'll later!

∞ForeverCimFam∞