Ace

There are things in this world, (y/n) knows for certain. The grass is green, sky is blue and the sun rises in the east before setting for the west. And mostly, above anything else, she knew death is unstoppable. Like it was some kind of sick jokes or something and it was definitely not funny. Not to her.

(Y/n) stop dead at her tracks and gazed over the grave. There's no one around her than herself and the two tombstone that she knew very very well. Well even if there were people, they can probably sees (y/n)'s whole body trembling and her shaky right hand clutching her shirt hard to her hearts like if she put any force on it, her shirts will be ripped off in instant. It takes her whole courage and strength as she move forward, more closely to the grave.

Countless funerals she have been through, get her heart shattered, and so many tears and suffering but this one? Hurts like a bitch... a sick bitch.

I sank on my knees to the ground face to face as i gazed over my one true love grave. My fire to my cold ice. My sweet sweet fire fist Ace.... My lawful husband.

Ace' hat and his knife were placed at this tombstone, along side with his captain grave, Edward Newgate, the Whitebeard.

I can still remember how much Ace looked up to him and how much a father he was to him as much as he was to me. And now? I'm losing both of them! Both! What kind of sick jokes was this???

Without realizing, tears starts dropping from my eyes and i spent almost an hour sitting there in silence.. but that silence is the loudest of all sounds. Winds are blowing through the trees, and it blows through my long hair waking me up in realization that i had cried to sleep on my husband grave. I'd wiped up all the tears stain on my cheeks and smiled.

"I guess i cried myself to sleep again, huh Ace?. Silly me"

I tracing my delicate fingers on my husband embedded writing of Ace's name. I lends foward and slowly kiss the tombstone.

"Happy anniversary Ace"

I glanced over his knife on the tombstone and smiled when there's a silver ring attached to it. Their wedding rings. The ring that Ace made them himself, with his fire he bends silver steel into a prefect matching ring.

And to make it special, Ace had engraved a certain wordings on both of the rings. Forever on his and mine?

I gently took of my ring and flip it over.

"Always"

Their perfect wedding rings. And their perfect small wedding. Only certain people were invited, mostly families and close friends and she couldn't erased the image on how happy they was especially Ace. Oh ace.. He has his bright smile on his face the whole day and since that she knew she was lucky to have him forever.

Well now..maybe not forever physically, but he will be forever in her hearts and nothing on this world could ever changed that. (Y/n) make sure of that.

"Right, my child?"

She caressed her 5 months baby bump lovingly. She only found out she was pregnant after a few weeks after Ace died and.. Only God know how she felt at that times.

She pull herself together and put her positive side on. She's want to be strong. She's going to be a mother. And most importantly, she bear Ace's child. That child were the only pieces of Ace she had left. She failed to save Ace and now she not intended to do the same things to their child. Not on her watch.

She gave Ace's tombstone one last look before she leave.

"Don't worry Ace, you can count on me"