Shanks

(y/n) was on the middle of hanging cloth on the backyard when yuno her 5 years old daughter who was supposed to 'lending me a hand' suddenly she screamed out of nowhere making (y/n) jump of her little outburst. She jumps out of the basket making it fall over causing the rest of the cloth scattered all over the ground. She skipping towards the gate, some of the cloth is still dangling on her foot dragging it with her. Ah yuno i just wash those..

"papaaaaaaa"

Huh? Papa? No.. It can't be...
(Y/n) stop what she's doing and gasp when she see someone standing near the gate of house. Shanks..he's back.

"hey hey hey its my baby princess"
"papa!!"

He lift yuno up and hold her into a hugs. Yuno wrap her cute little arms around shanks and shanks kiss all over her. Her nose her cheeks her forehead making her giggle of his behaviour.

"oh i miss you so much my princess. look how much you grown"

Well he did leave for quite some times and (y/n) completely understand that. (Y/n) just glad that he made his time to visit us whenever he can just like his promise but she was unexpected to see him today.

"shanks.."

Shanks looked at (y/n) and smiled. Oh that smile, the smile that take her breath away. How she miss those. He walk towards (y/n) while holding yuno who's clinging on him like a monkey clinging to it's mother.

Yuno look just like her father. The fiery red haired, his eyes and his spirit meanwhile she takes my (c/s) skin. She was our precious.

(Y/n) scanned his face and relieved nothing had changed much, well except of his hair. It grew longer from the last time she saw him. He need a haircut she thought to herself. And a shave..

"(y/n)"
"shanks"

They just stared at each other for who know long and just gazing to each other. Little yuno tilting her head back and forward too young to understand what happening.

"mama, its papa"

(Y/n) smiled and patt her head. "i know honey"

Then shanks whispered something to his daughter and (y/n) watch they changed conversation to each other. Yuno giggle.

"mama, papa say he misses you"

(Y/n) was blushing.

"...and he say mama look so beautipull"

(Y/n) laughed when (y/n) heard this. Oh shanks, this sweet talker. It's never get old huh..

"im flattered and please tell your father thankyou"

"papa!!mama say tankyouu" her eyes sparkled and her hand is on shanks face.

Laughter filled the atmosphere at her cuteness. Shanks lean over and kiss (y/n)'s forehead lovingly.

"it's good to be back"

(Y/n) smiled at him and hug both of them tightly. Yuno wrap her arms around both of us and they stayed for a few minutes.

"i love you mama papa"

They smiled and kiss her forehead.

"We love you too baby"