Kid

"(y/n) go down this instance!"
"and why would i listen to you?"
"you're going to fall down and hurt yourself"
"for the last time, im fine kid, see look at me"

Kid was horrified when he saw (y/n) skipping on the dead tree that laying on ground.

"stop (y/n) don't make me stop you"

Ahh kid is so dramatic sometimes. The tree is only a meters away from the ground, even when (y/n) falling she'll be fine. Besides, kid is here with her and he will catch her in time. (Y/n) left feet was unbalanced and she thought she was gonna fall but quickly she steady myself.

"(y/n)!!"
"fuhh, i thought i was gonna die there" (y/n)'s silly laugh filled the air

"(y/n)..please.."

(Y/n) stop laughing when she heard his voice. His voice sounds weak and defeated. (Y/n) looked over at him, his face was begging me to come down. (Y/n) swear if people knew about this, he will be the laughing stock.

Eustass Kid is notorious for causing huge amounts of civilian casualties. He is generally either angry or making sarcastic jokes. When he feels that he is being insulted, he is quick to resort to violence. He is quite sensitive to being mocked, insulted or glanced at and he is fearless.

Eustass Kid. My husband.

(Y/n) can't blame him though. Well..she was a four months pregnant with his child so he has his right to be worried. (Y/n) did endangered their child. She felt guilty so she decided to stop fooling around. (Y/n) just want to see his worried face because trust me it was a sight you want to see on him. Kid. Terrified look. Ah so refreshing..

(Y/n) walk over to kid and he immediately wraps his arms around her waist and bring her down to ground carefully.

"are you alright?"

Ever since he found out (y/n) pregnant, he was different. Everyday, he kept asking (y/n) if she was alright or if she need anything and he was always be there the second (y/n) called out for him. He never raise his voice at (y/n) much and when his crew would tease him for being a softie he'll just ignored them. Which is shocking, because the kid they know he will try to end their life without any second thought.

"im sorry"
"promise me you never do this stupid thing like this again"
"stup-"
"(y/n)...."

(Y/n) sighed and nods.
"fine, i promise"
"good girl"

Good girl? Im a fully grown women!

(Y/n) gasp when he carried her in his arms bridal style.

"kidddd put me down. Now"
"no. from now on you shall not walk"

Seriously kid? Seriously?

"i wasn't kidding (y/n). You bear my child and i won't let anything happen to both of you..not on my watch"

"aww kid, you big softie" (y/n) wrap her hand around his neck and kiss his cheeks. His face is reddened by my action.

"kawai.."