Katakuri

"(y/n) which do you think suit me better? Hanging them with ropes or crush them with my bare hand?"

(Y/n) watch as Smoothie slams the poor man's head on the table causing her drinks almost tripling of the sudden movement. He was caught spying on this area no other than to be caught by smoothie herself.

As a sign of peace between Charlotte Family, (y/n) has to be wed to her second son, Charlotte Katakuri.

He is one of the three Sweet Commanders of the Big Mom Pirates and has a bounty worth 1,057,000,000 berries making him the highest known of the Yonko's crew member even higher than Jack, one of three disasters who are Kaido's right hand men. He is also renowned as the strongest of the three Sweet Commanders being stronger than his siblings Charlotte Cracker and Charlotte Smoothie.

When you married to someone, you married to his family too and (y/n) had to say her new family is not normal. They are insane and most importantly deadly. Exhibit A Charlotte Smoothie.

Don't show them you're afraid (y/n).. I remember what her mother's final advice when they leave her here. Leave her living with a monsters.

"what going on here"
"Katakuri"

(Y/n) looked over to her husband and can see he was already staring at her. He the turn his gaze to smoothie.

"what are you doing smoothie"
"nothing"
"(y/n) are you alright?"

(Y/n) can feel his concerned through his words and his eyes's softened making her heart races faster.

"i'm..i'm fine"

Smoothie scoffs and rolls her eyes. She walk away dragging the man along with her. (Y/n) try to stop her but katakuri grab my wrist stopping her track.

"what we do is to protect our family and you should learn that"

"but-"

He looked at (y/n) and lift her chin facing him.

"and im will protect you (y/n)"
"...katakuri.."

This is a forced wedding, a wedding out of love and only buisness. (Y/n) thought her live will ends as soon as she married to Charlotte's son.

Katakuri can predict the future, he would do anything in his power to protect them and defend his territory. He kill when he need to and had to especially when it's comes to his beloved mother. He certainly will do anything to make her happy. Somehow, he did show (y/n) only kindness. Maybe he sees that (y/n) actually not a threat in the future?

He lays his cold hand on her cheeks softly caressing it and she didn't realized she was leaning more on his touch. He chuckle of her behaviour and she back away feeling embrassed. Before he leave he patted her head like a child and causing her grunts for treating me like a child. He leave her speechless by his action and (y/n) watch him leave out of sight.

Maybe..just maybe..there be love afterall..