My Dark Past

Oh, hi, motherfuckers!!! Now, good job listening to me. You've finally listened. *rolls eyes*

On to the story, I'm here at this horrible place, this asylum. Hmm? My past? Well, I'd rather not dwell in it. It is, the past. Well, I'd suppose you're curious. Everyone is. Even though this isn't your business.

It all started about 12 years ago. I forgot why they hate me, but they just do. I have no idea why would they hate me. It's not like I was a bad child... Wanna know what they did to me? They abused me.

They laughed at my pain. Do you wanna know how old was I at that time? At that time, I was just starting to talk. Taking my small, little steps. I was probably just 2. So young? Yup, I know. They found different technics to use everyday. I cried myself to sleep. My "sleep" wasn't even a "sleep". Do you know why? It was because, considering they have sex every night, the hag moans so loud, I can't even wink a sleep. Wait, hag? Sounds fitting! I'll call her "old hag". Calling her "mom" just kills me. Hmmm, I'll call my "father", fatty. Well, he IS fat.

The fatty locked me up in my room. I couldn't get out. There wasn't any windows. And they would just open the door up, to hit me, nearly killing me, till their satisfied. I was probably still 3 at that time...

Till there was this one day, when they called all their neighbors, they invited me with smiles. They said they were sorry. I forgave them.

Hahaha. Stupid little me.

Right after I forgave them, the neighbors ran to me, kicked me. My parents laughed, they enjoyed it. They enjoyed my suffering. I asked, "Why?", crying.

Their answer? They laughed, like I said the worst joke ever. "Oh deary, we will never ever love a monster like you." The old hag said in disgust. She spit at me. Fatty kicked me, like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed my frail hands, and placed them in the fire. He burned them. He laughed. She laughed. They all laughed. Laughed at my stupidity to forgive.

I stayed there crying. Why should I deserve this? I never did anything wrong to them. They just hate me...

...Why?!!

I cried, cried till I slept that night.

PRESENT TIME (with a bit a flashback)

They got sick of me. They said, "We never liked you! Your face, your exsistance, we wished you were never born!!!" So they threw me at the dump. Literally. A few days later, some guy found me and brought me here. I think it was a policeman.

When I came here, I was about...8? I think. Still so young? I know, I know. But you know, I like it here. The guards treat me better than them.

Although the prisoners here, abuse me. Spit and hit me. I pity myself, but if I do, I just remember the fatty and the old hag, then I'll feel so much better. I feel like, I'm blessed, to be away from them. I'm in heaven here, compared to staying in that house, I mean mansion. Yup, I'm rich. I mean, they're rich, filthy rich to be exact.

Unexpectedly, the prisoners taught me things. Like, how to kill, hit, defend myself, and...say curse words. I guess they taught me, only because they wanted to have a "better fight" or something... It's a good thing I didn't get spoiled. I would have hated myself then. Even though the people here do hurt me, it's better than that place. But I still hate the prisoners.

Currently, I'm here in my room, in the asylum, thinking of a plan. A plan to kill my parents. 100 different ways of torture spreads through my mind. I laughed, laughed like a maniac. Tomorrow will be the day I'll kill them. Tomorrow, when it all started.

The day I hated the most, tomorrow.

The exact same day, they started abusing me.

Monochrome Headache | Gakuen Alice Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें