Chapter 19: When The Truth Unveils (Part 1)

(A/N: Hello, my dear readers. I am so sorry for the long long long update. I was so busy and I was thinking of a really good plot twist! And I finally got the idea to continue this story of mine! Are you all ready to read on? Well, you'd better be, because everything you thought you knew was coming...will be completely wiped off.)

(Warning: This chapter will be short for I literally rushed it. Please comment and vote for it!!! Also, please look forward to the next chapter, which I promise to be a lot faster in posting. Last but not the least, sorry for any grammatical mistakes! Thank you as always, and enjoy!!!)

Everyone was in panic. It was pure chaos. They wished it was just a nightmare, and then, they'd all wake up from it and go back to reality.

But it's all real.

No one knows why Echo had changed. One day she was this sarcastic, happy, and smiling girl. One day she was still normal. Then, everything changed when Mikan died... Echo's sparked eyes became dull, and she no longer had that beautiful smile.

Not only that, they just discovered the fact that Echo escaped from the school and took thousands of innocent lives. Was this the same Echo everyone loved?

Or, another person?

~~~~~~

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Koko sat down at his desk, which was fairly near Echo's desk. Oh how much he still remembers that moment when Echo spilled her secret by accident. He still remembers that smile on her face, that beautiful smile that fit so perfectly in her almond-shaped face. In all this time without Echo, he never felt so empty in his life.

'What is this feeling?!'

He constantly searched for the answer, but it just never came to him.

Finally, he gave up thinking, and stared out the wide window just beside him. The ban of staying outside was lifted, but classes still won't start till next week. For the nth time today, Koko sighed depressingly.

It was so quiet in the empty classroom but he didn't want to go out and face all the panic and chaos of the news. So he remained inside.

For the past few days, Koko hadn't slept a wink. He was extremely worried of her, and he also checked the news constantly. So it would not be strange for him to suddenly fall asleep in the middle of his thoughts. Which he did.

As Koko started a dreamless sleep, a mysterious figure passed through the wide window beside Koko, it landed right beside him and stared at him with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry, Kokoroyomi. It's all my fault, and you and your friends had to be affected, yet, especially you..." It softly said with pure regret.

"I don't think you'd ever forgive me, but please understand..." It placed its hand his head, and stroked his soft brown hair softly. Then, it touched his forehead with its index finger. "The pain will soon subside... I just need some time for us to talk." Then, a red light appeared from it's finger.

"Sleep."

On the corridor

Misaki-sensei was having a headache.

He has so much work and researching to do. Since Echo's disappearance, the school's been in panic. And unlike the others, who are worrying about the news and what to do next, Misaki quickly went researching all the Alices that existed. He feels that this events are all connected to Echo's Alice, although he expressed this as only a theory.