Public ||Moonsun||

Group: Mamamoo
Pairing: (established romantic relationship) Yongsun x Byulyi
Request:

Group: MamamooPairing: (established romantic relationship) Yongsun x Byulyi Request:

Word count: 4793
Content warnings: n/a
Original post date: 04/19/2020

Note: yes this was a request from tumblr that should be in "I'll be yours" but I really like how it turned out so I'm posting it in my more popular book lol. I've been struggling with lack of creative thought and my mental health lately so this is the first thing I've written since like February... rip. Support is appreciated as usual. Thank you for putting up with such slow and mediocre updates 💜

***

"You're home early," Byulyi murmured as arms wrapped around her from behind, a cheek pressing lightly into her shoulder. The person in question just hummed in reply, pressing her body against Byulyi's.

Setting down the coffee cup she had been previously preparing, wandering hands wrapped around the ones secured around her abdomen, squeezing gently, "You alright, Ddun?"

A nod into her back preceded a muffled, "Missed you."

Byulyi chuckled at her girlfriend's behaviour, loosening the grip on her waist to turn in Yongsun's arms, "I missed you too."

Yongsun smiled at her with half-lidded eyes, portraying her exhaustion, "Did you stay home all day?"

The younger nodded, "Filled out some finalizing paperwork and made some kimchi. Also, I cleaned out the hall closet and found some old pictures you might want to look at."

"Ah, reliving our glory days through photographs?" Yongsun laughed, "Onto the paperwork though, you've had no issues?"

"No," Byulyi replied as she wrapped her arms loosely around the shorter woman's neck, "As soon as I get these forms in and processed, the keys to the studio are ours."

Yongsun grinned, "Really?"

"Yes, baby," Byulyi mirrored her excitement, "The realtor said our references and history were impeccable and since the original owners left most of their equipment, we really only need to renovate our offices and the sound system."

Since the disbandment of Mamamoo a few years before, Yongsun and Byulyi had continued working in the idol industry. Byulyi did a lot of choreography work and even dabbled in professional photography. Yongsun released a few solo albums after the fact, before settling down with becoming a vocal coach and modelling part time. She still had her YouTube channel and it was as popular as ever, Moomoos and Yongwannims still supporting their favourite leader despite the fate of Mamamoo. Their lives were still full of the excitement of the music industry, but had calmed down considerably.