OTP challenge day 4&5 ||Moonsun||

Day 4: Night In Day 5: Nighttime Routine

Day 4: Night In
Day 5: Nighttime Routine

*solar voice* leGGO

***

"Yongsun unnie!" A cheerful voice made Yongsun stop in her tracks. She was just leaving the staff room with the intent of leaving for the day, hoping to be home before Byulyi to surprise her with dinner and a new movie they'd wanted to see.

Turning, Yongsun saw the bubbly young woman approaching her and couldn't help but smile. Her short blonde hair was curled softly and she walked with a bounce in her step, even in a considerable pair of heels to make up for her rather short stature. She had a deep-set dimple in her right cheek and round eyes that reminded Yongsun of a Jindo puppy.

"Wheein-ah, how were your classes today?" She greeted her with a polite half-bow, even though they were past that kind of formality.

Wheein, conscious of the presence of some students in the halls, bowed too and smiled at her colleague, "Very good, actually! We have a new scholarship student in my visual arts class and she's incredibly talented. How were yours, unnie?"

"Pretty normal. I don't have anything to grade this weekend, thankfully, which means I may get some time to rest."

"Oh! That reminds me; do you and Byulyi Unnie have plans tonight?"

Wheein had been friends with Yongsun for a couple years by then and knew her girlfriend as well. Almost 4 years Yongsun's junior, the other woman was fresh out of teachers' college and excited to help inspire students. Yongsun knew her when she was still in school and had been one of the main reasons Wheein got the job at her university. Since they were both quite young teachers, they tended to stick together; as the professors with tenure didn't enjoy to humour the arts teachers and often brushed them aside.

Yongsun shrugged, "I was going to make us dinner and perhaps have a quiet night in. We've both been busy, it'd be nice to relax and all."

Wheein frowned slightly, "Ah, okay. Hyejin and I were going to go out to this bar she likes and she wanted to know if you would join us."

Hyejin was Wheein's childhood-best-friend-turned-lover who had known the blonde for a decade. Yongsun knew she was an up and coming singer and Byulyi had actually done some of her photoshoots in the past. Having been together for almost 3 years, not to mention knowing each other since middle school, it was a wonder that Hyejin and Wheein were still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship. Regardless, always endlessly sweet in each other's presence, what the two young women had was truly the softest form of puppy love.