Final Chapter, MadaNaru

"I can write out a seal for you to copy, but I can't remove those seals until I give birth to my children." Naruto said standing in the Hokage tower with his father. Naruto became a Chunin, but that was as far as he wanted to go. He instead spend most of time in the tower, helping his father reform the village. Most of the shady doings of Danzo have finally been put to rest, however the Hyuga clan has only a main clan no more branch but the issues of those seals still remained.

Naruto was five months pregnant with twin boys. He exhaled calmly, knowing Madara was changing making another spare room a boys room in between his missions.

"You are the only one that can cast that seal." Minato said not looking up from his papers, it had been a year since the Chunin exams, and while Naruto and Madara have been trying for kids since Naruto won the exams, but Kurama failed to tell him, that getting pregnant wasn't going to be easy.

Kurama most of time was forgetting to morph his insides around to keep Madara's seed inside him, so when he finally gotten pregnant he was ecstatic, he was happy. He was actually a lot calmer pregnant than he was when he isn't, which Madara is thankful for.

"I just can't spend that much chakra, I want to help Neji out. I told him I'll fix his clan and I did, but I don't have enough chakra to extend the entirety of the branch family." Naruto said folding his arms and looking out the window, he was pouting. Something he was doing a lot more now.

"Then, have Kurama help. Can't he keep your children safe while you help the Hyuga's." Naruto frowned, but Kurama spoke.

"I can, but you won't be able to save them all today, it will take a week." Naruto smiled.

"Thanks fine, thanks Kurama." Naruto said calmly and Kurama hummed while Naruto waved to his father, leaning down to kiss him on the cheek before saying.

"I'll be back tomorrow. The council is meeting and I like to observe what they talk about." Naruto said and Minato spoke.

"See you tomorrow Naruto." Naruto nodded and walked out, heading to the Hyuga clan.

~

By the time Naruto's children were six months old, the village was peaceful, everybody adored him and his twins Indra, and Izu. Nobody hated him, and everybody smiled at him. He was calmly not over looked anymore, and he thank all of this change to his husband of course.

Naruto stood in the kitchen making dinner, his twin boys were sleeping peacefully in their beds, Naruto sighed and placed his hand on his belly. He heard the door open, and turned around to see Madara, Sasuke and Gaara who formally got together, and even married, and Itachi with his wife who was a transfer from Iwagakure who's name was Deidara.

They sat down at the table and talked lowly, Naruto only leaned into Madara, Madara continued to eat silently, and squeeze Naruto's thigh as some sort of affection. Naruto smiled calmly, and begun to clean up the mess while the boys went to the living room, Madara stood next to Naruto as he cleaned.

"What's wrong, you seem quiet." Naruto washed the final plate before turning to Madara.

"Can we have one more child?" Naruto asked, and Madara chuckled lowly, the thirty three year old male looking at seventeen year old wife, who gave birth to two boys six months ago, who didn't even gain an ounce of weight anywhere, asked him for one more child.

And yet again, Madara simply couldn't refuse.

"You want to try tonight?" Madara asked, and Naruto smiled.

"Yeah, I want a girl." Naruto said in a calm whisper and Madara nodded, dragging Naruto to bed, while Naruto chuckled lowly.

"Sasuke, Itachi listen out for the boys." Madara said as their bedroom door closed and a seal went up, Sasuke sighed and Gaara hummed.

"I can watch them, Izu is just the cutest with that blonde hair. Izu is an exact replica of Naruto." Gaara said and Sasuke nodded.

~

Perfect.

Everything in Naruto's life was perfect. Sitting in his husbands laps, watching his twin boys, and his daughter Ina. They ran around with Gaara and Sasuke in Naruto and Madara's back yard.

Five years has passed and Naruto sighed lovingly, feeling content in the arms of Madara. Madara being thirty eight looked just as he did when him and Naruto married at fifteen.

"Ina, help." Gaara said and Sasuke tossed, Gaara over his shoulders, Ina adored Gaara, so she quickly jumped on Sasuke's leg and the twins jumped on his other leg making Sasuke stop in his tracks.

"You got me. You've saved the princess again." Sasuke said as he put Gaara down and the children smiled, they cheered and Gaara and Sasuke ruffled their hair.

"I love you." Madara said calmly, watching the children that inherit Naruto bubbly behavior, and beautiful smile, they all inherited those blue eyes, he didn't know those blue eyes would ever beat out the onyx, but they still could inherit that Sharigan.

"I love you too. Thank you for loving me." Naruto said calmly and Madara hummed.

"I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes." Naruto laughed as his children came and jumped on him and Madara.

Naruto felt so happy and full of love he laughed as his children nuzzled into him and Madara. Madara only held a faint smile as he held his twin boys.

"Be Glad for your fight or flight response Naruto." Naruto smiled and looked at his children and husband.

Naruto was glad that when he met Madara, that he didn't run, no matter how much his brain was telling him too.

He ended up with a wonderful man and three beautiful children. He was also gifted with Gaara and Sasuke as his close friends and family. Kami even granted him with a father later in his life and he wouldn't change that for anything that this world could ever offer him.

~

End, Thanks for reading. ❣️