Meeting the Rookies

"He is cute. Wonder where that one was hiding." Naruto left the house to grab something to cook for Madara tonight. He walked passed what would've been his graduating class, he wasn't sure if they knew who he was, not sure if they were even talking about him or not, but he just wanted to head back to his safe space.

Which was in Madara's arms.

"Hey blondie." Naruto exhaled calmly, turning around. He left the house in black pants, and blue shirt. His blonde hair resting in a ponytail, and his whisker marks shined. He saw twelve people standing there, basically fighting to take a longer peak at him, but the one that led the group looked to be the second Uchiha heir.

"I have a name." Naruto said, and the Uchiha looked at him, he gave a smile.

"Wanna hang out with us?" Naruto only calmly shook his head no.

"I have to cook dinner for my husband. I'm sorry." Naruto said and he watched the faces of them all fall, Naruto only looked at them while Kurama chuckled and cackled inside Naruto.

"No offense but you look to be the same age as us, what do you mean married?" A girl with dull blonde hair spoke, and Naruto honestly didn't want to deal with this.

"I'm married, here's my ring." Naruto lifted his hand to show a diamond ring, nothing but disbelief on their faces.

"Why is it so hard to believe that I'm married, you are legal to marry when you are sixteen." Naruto said and although his marriage wasn't legal, the council and Hokage okayed his marriage.

"We've never seen you before, we didn't even know you existed, did you graduate in our class? Have we been overlooking you the whole time?" A pineapple spoke to him.

"No, I didn't go to the academy, I really should be going." Naruto said trying to leave and somebody spoke.

"Wait, don't leave. You sure you aren't a ninja. Your chakra is overwhelming." A male with long hair, and lavender eyes. Naruto sighed, he hoped he can leave before Madara comes home from this mission.

Naruto didn't want to use force, Minato would lock him up. He just wanted to leave, Madara will be strolling through this part of town soon. He always cut his missions down, worried that Naruto couldn't protect himself.

Naruto wasn't some damsel in distress anymore at least.

"I'm not a ninja, I will be participating in the Chunin exams however, but I'm not a ninja. Now I really must go." There was a scoff, and somebody who folded their arms.

"You, who didn't even get any ninja training participating in the Chunin exams, that's funny." A pink haired girl said, and somebody with a bowl cut looked at her.

"Sakura, please don't." He said and the girl named Sakura scoffed lowly. Naruto only turned around, and sighed.

"Don't lose your temper, don't lose your temper. Please do not lose your temper." Kurama was trying to encourage, and Naruto gave a smile.

Madara was coming, a pity really. It was their funeral.

"You think you'll be able to take all of us on, plus other ninjas? You are delusional. You have no training, and look to be a regular civilian to me. How do you think you'll fair against strong ninjas?" Naruto didn't say anything but he didn't have too, calmly and almost like a silent like Madara walked up to the group.

"You all want to take me on? You all seem so infatuated with bothering my wife." The children froze, and Naruto crossed his arms, watching as the Uchiha bounced back a lot quicker than his friends.

"Uncle." Madara hummed and walked to Naruto, before he spoke.

"Ah, Sasuke. I should've known you led the future of Shinobi. Have you met your aunt?" The rookies froze again, and Naruto gave a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Sasuke." Naruto said and Sasuke looked at Naruto and then Madara.

"Yeah same." Sasuke said softly, while Naruto hummed lowly.

"Nice to meet you all, I'll see you at the exams." Naruto turned around, and Madara ruffled Sasuke's hair and turned back to follow after Naruto, Sasuke only stood there while the rookies crowded around Sasuke to get some answers.

Yet Sasuke didn't have any.

Madara looked down at Naruto before he spoke.

"Did you plan that?" Naruto chuckled, he shook his head before he explained.

"I didn't. I went to grab more rice for sushi when they surrounded me. Ugh I didn't know people my age were so persistent. It was kind of annoying." Naruto said calmly sliding out of his shoes, placing the rice on the table, and wrapping his body around Madara, who just came back from a mission, followed by a council meeting.

"That's what teenagers are, you dodged that part of your life. You had to grow up because of your childhood, it's why you think that." Naruto sighed and climbed up Madara before kissing him on the lips. Madara grunted and kisses his back before he pulled away.

"I'm going to shower. Are you coming with?" Month five, and Naruto was a lot more comfortable with Madara. He smiled and nodded, leaning into Madara.

"What kind of sushi do you want tonight?" Naruto asked, and Madara listed off the different types, Naruto listened as he placed his growing blonde locks under the water, calmly leaning into Madara once he finished but didn't want to leave Madara's space.

"Clingy, are all Uzumaki's this clingy." Naruto scoffed.

"I'm only this clingy because I love you." Naruto said, and he didn't care that he said it either. Madara smiled softly, a rare smile that he was sure Naruto seen, placing his hand on Naruto's hair he spoke.

"I love you too." Naruto felt his heart pick up and thumb wildly against his rib cage, he felt so happy. So continuing to lean into Madara he happily sighed.

Madara turned off the water and Naruto stood to kiss him on his cheek and stalked away to start dinner, he was happy, so immensely happy until he heard the door. Happy he decided to wear pants, he opened the door to see Sasuke and somebody that looked like Sasuke.

"Hi, did you want to stay for dinner?" Sasuke nodded and Naruto let them in.

"Come in, make yourself at home. I'm going to finish cooking. Madara, Your nephews are here." Naruto called out and walked out to the kitchen, Madara came downstairs, and looked to his nephews.

"Oh hey Sasuke, Itachi. Are you both...."

"You can't marry him." Itachi said and Madara stood there looking at Itachi, while Sasuke only looked conflicted.

"Why don't we talk about this over dinner?" Madara said calmly and Itachi sat at the table, while Sasuke only mumbled a small.

"Sorry."

Madara groaned and followed his nephews to the table. He was 100% sure he didn't want to sea with whatever Itachi was going to talk about.

*