The Chapter You All Want.

Anybody who reads my books, knows I'm not a big fan on smut, and its not the easiest for me to write, with that being said I feel as though this came out a lot easier than the others, however feel feee to tell me what you all thinks. Thanks, Amiyah.

*

Naruto days typically ran the same, he was waking up to train and then he would spend the day with Madara if he had no missions. They would train together and then watch a movie or cuddle or kiss until it was time for dinner and then they would go to sleep and repeat that day unless Madara had a mission. Naruto however was stuck in a loop of nothingness after he forgave the bastard and they had time until the final matches. However when he woke up today, the day felt different

He was doing the exact same thing, but it felt different. He woke up next to Madara, well laying his head in Madara's chest like he always did with Madara snuggled into his blonde hair. However usually he'd be able to sneak away with ease to get breakfast started since they shared a morning and night shower at this point. However those arms tightened around his waist and he heard Madara's tired deep voice speak a soft but raspy.

"Stay." Naruto was a lot of things, and he has heard his husband's sleepy voice for a while now, however it never invoked this type of reaction. It never invoked a shiver as he laid within his arms.

"I should start breakfast." Naruto replied back calmly, and Madara only chuckled fondly, another thing that made Naruto's heart beat a lot faster, and made him bite his lips to stifle a moan that wanted to make its way past his lips.

It was a mystery Naruto thought, things that made him blush was now making him hot, and he could feel his member start to show signs of messing this whole ordeal up. It was true that they were a lot more comfortable showing affection, especially out in public, but he wasn't sure if they should take it to the next step.

Kurama was awfully quiet inside him.

"Why make breakfast when you can stay in bed?" Madara spoke before moving his lips to whisper in Naruto's ear. "With your husband?" He added, low and almost inaudible even if he was right in Naruto's ear, and he shivered this time a lot more noticeably, which made Madara's hands tighten around his body however the hands started roaming.

"I would like to devour you now." Madara said as if it was the easiest thing he's said in his life, and it made Naruto blush a lot, seeing has Madara didn't even give him a chance to reply before Madara's lips were at the back of Naruto's neck, kissing and lightly biting as Naruto still laid on his side except he was facing the door now,

Madara placed his right leg in between Naruto's legs and begun moving his knee so he was always brushing against Naruto's member, and that was enough to start the small moans, the moans that would ultimately drown away in the large room they shared, until Madara's hands found his nipples and that seemed to be a pleasure spot for Naruto because with one pinch his head was tossed back and he moaned a little louder, a moan Madara heard and wanted to hear more of.

"More of those sounds, you surely do not disappoint." Naruto wanted to speak but nothing but more moans came as the playing of his nipples went from gentle to rough, and the pinching was harder and the hold was longer and that made Naruto feel better than doing anything gentle.

"You like it rough?" Madara asked with a smile in his voice, a teasing tone if you would and Naruto gasped as he felt his erection start to leak, and he spoke gulping.

"I liked that." Naruto said not knowing what he really liked seeing as this was his first time, and Madara placed Naruto on the bed laying on his back as he looked down at his expression. His blonde hair was sticking to his face, and his eyes darkened in a haze, and he was panting.