A Bad Feeling

Minato didn't like it. A bad feeling was coursing through his veins as he sat at his desk. He wasn't sure what he was more nervous about, a invasion with two villages, or Kushina's son actually becoming a Chunin. It's possible to skip and jump through the rank of Shinobi. His prodigy Kakashi did.

He just wasn't sure that Naruto would abide by the rules of the village if he becomes a Chunin. He might just stick him with Madara whenever they have a mission.

"You look stuck, need another set of eyes?" Minato opened his eyes, seeing the same blonde hair and blue eyes he had, but on a much younger and whiskered marked teenager.

Minato didn't know what he was looking at, well he was looking at a teen with his blonde hair in a ponytail, with a long sleeve black shirt on and blue jeans, and sandals. However said man didn't look upset, he looked like he was willing to help.

Yet why would Minato trust him.

"You can tell me no. You don't have to just stare at me." Naruto said sitting on the desk, he turned and folded his arms, calmly looking at the Hokage he folded his arms.

"So I'm going to say this, and don't reprimand my husband. But the reason you know there is an invasion coming is because I went with him on that mission. Now I'm only offering my help because I really want to prove to you that I can be an outstanding Shinobi. So what's the plan." Naruto said and Minato sat there shocked a little before Naruto just started picking up papers.

Reading through them while Minato watched, he could see Kushina in that child, he could also see himself in this child, but how was he supposed to have a child, when his sperm count was nonexistent? He thought for the sake of it, for the finality of this argument, he'll get a blood test done.

To finally put the naggers to rest.

That this wasn't his child.

"So I would infiltrate Otogakure, and sit with the Otokage. See why they have an alliance with the sand, then I would see why they want to infiltrate, see if we can smooth any bad blood. Because I'm almost finished with my training, and the exams are in two months." Naruto said placing the papers down, and Minato looked at him.

"Let's do a blood test, to see if you are really my son." Naruto tilted his head.

"Did you hear what I said?" Naruto said and Minato nodded, repeating what Naruto said and even saying he agreed with it. However still repeating what he just said.

"Sure whatever." Naruto said and then the door opened, Minato's Sensei walked in along with the best damn medic in the leaf. Naruto looked at her and only hummed.

"Draw my blood granny, it seems after fifteen years, the bastard is finally willing to get a DNA Test." Naruto held his arm out while the woman and the male looked at Minato.

"Seriously?" Jiraiya asked and Tsunade hummed.

"It looks like you spit him out." Tsunade said, doing as she was told, taking the young males blood, before taking Minato's.

"Reporting." Naruto's eyes sparkled, and he turned and ran to Madara, Madara opened his arms and caught the airborne teen. He relaxed a lot, while Naruto only snuggled into Madara's neck.

"Why were you in the tower? You should be training." Madara said rubbing a hand up and down on Naruto's back, earning that satisfying purr.

"I had to talk to the bastard about something. I ended up helping him with work, and he even wants to do a blood test." Naruto said and Madara nodded.

"Ah, you can't leave me. I'm already addicted to your cooking. I would not function without you." Naruto chuckled before speaking.

"I'll kill anybody who wants us to divorce. Can you report so we can go?" Naruto said dislodging himself from Madara, while Madara nodded.

Naruto calmly leaned against Madara tuning the talking out, when he finally felt it. Feeling a slight tingle on his wrist, he looked down, and realized his clone finished the training. Smiling at the diamond on his wrist he covered it back up, prepared to show Madara soon.

The whole point of his training was to made sure that his enemies didn't know what he mastered, and couldn't guess correctly in time to determine if they should flee or fight.

He loves Madara's brain, not more than he loves Madara though.

"Ready?" Naruto looked up at Madara and nodded, pulling his sleeve down to reveal his diamond, while Madara chuckled, and Tsunade looked and saw the diamond but didn't say anything, she only smiled.

"Yeah, so this is what I'm doing for the last of my training." Naruto started talking, and Madara looked so calm as they left the room, Tsunade left to run the blood while Jiraiya looked to Minato. Minato handed him a piece of paper, and Jiraiya hummed lowly.

"Marrying your son to a Uchiha, was that for peace? To calm the aggressive clan?" Minato exhaled, Naruto did bear a striking resemblance to him, but he thought that with the stress of the Uchiha's, the stress of the third dying, and the stress of his ninjas dying at an alarming rate, pushed that to the back of his mind.

"I need a successor." Was all Minato said, and Jiraiya knew that he was at the stage where he was making a lot more mistakes, and knew he was making mistakes and knew he wanted to offer this job to somebody else before more lives are lost.

Naruto walked downstairs once Madara was safely tucked in the bathroom, cleaning himself from the back to back missions making sure that he was relaxed and he started making dinner. Watching his clones complete the Genjutsu training.

He was done with dinner, just setting the table when Madara came down and wrapped his arms around Naruto. He hadn't seen Naruto in two weeks with this mission, he had eliminated a few people and Sunakagure had discovered the real body of the Kazekage.

So it's only a matter of time that stuff is settled before the exams came, and Madara was hoping Naruto could actually be promoted, just to see the look on their faces when Naruto kicked all their asses.

"Hey Madara." Naruto called when Madara let go and sat down on the chair, Madara hummed as Naruto placed the food down in front of him and leaned down and quickly placed a kiss to Madara's lips. Naruto blushed and Madara looked surprise.

Naruto went to scurry away but Madara grabbed him by his waist, and placed him in his lap.

"Kiss me properly." Madara spoke, and Naruto bit his lip, a blush stained his cheek and Madara chuckled and spoke.

"I suppose I'll do it then." Madara said, and leaned in closely, taking a good look at Naruto's emotions before he spoke again.

"Cute." Madara took that time to connect his lips to Naruto's, and Naruto flushed but was still putty in Madara's arms.

*