"Well hello Sonic," Robotnik said. "Remember me?"

"Dr. Robotnik!" I said. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm Robotnik no more," Dr. Robotnik said. "I'm Eggman Nega, the most powerful leader and when I get my hands on those Chaos Emeralds, I'll take over the world!"

So me and Knuckles tried to attack Eggman Nega, but he not only used the robot to knock out Knuckles, but he also shot bullets at me.

The bullets knocked me out, causing me to lose my rings. Marinette, Adrien, and the others went to check on us.

"Guys, are you okay?" Marinette asked in concern.

"Who was that?" Adrien asked.

"That's Dr. Robotnik," Knuckles groaned. "Our long time enemy and a crazy madman."

"Like how long you guys have been enemies with him?" Marinette asked.

"We've been beating that son of a bitch for 30 years," I explained. "This time, he's must've gotten more powerful then ever, and with an new army by his side, nothing can stop him."

Then Eggman Nega ordered his new allies which are Heavy Magician, Crabmeat King, and Cloud Monster to seize us all.

"Everybody, hide this instant!" Knuckles said ordering all of us to do so.

While me, Knuckles, Marinette, Adrien, and Diana escaped, the villains managed to capture Nino, Ayla (who was trying to film it for some blog website), Max, Luka, and Kagami (the same girl that Marinette stood up for yesterday).

Diana then became upset because what happened to SGL, her friend who had now became a monster. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"All I asked is for SGL to stay at the house," Diana cried. "But then he became a monster and it's all my fault."

Marinette responded "It's not your fault Diana, his emotions had caught the attention of Hawk Moth who sends the Akuma to to take control of him."

"Hawk Moth?" I said. "So that explains the emotion and the Akuma thingy, I should have known."

"It seems that Dr. Robotnik and Hawk Moth had teamed up," Marinette explained much to the shock of me and Diana. "They're not only want our miraculouses, but they also want those magic diamonds.. what are they called?"

"Chaos Emeralds," I explained. "Dr. Robotnik had been trying to get those for 30 years, for world dominantion."

"Then It looks like we're facing our biggest threat yet," Marinette said. "We not only have to save our friends, but also have to stop Eggman and Hawk Moth from taking over Paris."

Marinette then called for Tikki who appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Tikki, sorry I forgot about you in the last chapter." Marinette said.

"It's a okay Marinette," Tikki said. "It looks like the two worlds have collided together, giving us our biggest mission yet."

I then said to Marinette "Then it's time for you to transform onto Ladybug, and play the game my style."

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette said as she transformed into Ladybug complete with a red skin tight suit and mask with a black polka dot pattern on it.

When I saw this, I knew Knuckles would not wanna miss this. "Come on, there's no time to lose!" Ladybug said.

So our journey to find the Chaos Emeralds as well as saving our friends and Paris has begun.

Third Person P.O.V:

Meanwhile, Knuckles, Adrien, and Plagg are getting prepared for the Miraculous threat yet as well.

"Are you crazy?" Plagg questioned Adrien while munching on cheese. "We're about to have a great time!"

"Oh yeah I can't wait for this moment." Knuckles said.

"It's time to play Sonic the Hedgehog in real life so no time to worry about Marinette, " Adrien said. "Plagg, claws out!"

Plagg said "Hey, but you also haven't got laaaaiiii.....!!!!" Before he could finish, he was sucked into Adrien's ring Miraculous and transforms into the charming, pun making Chat Noir.

He wears a black skin tight suit with a belt used as a tail and a black mask that gives him green eyes.

"Oh yeah, Sonic would not wanna miss this!" Knuckles said.

"Come on Knuckles," Chat Noir said. "We've gotta find Ladybug and Sonic."

Meanwhile, Sonic, Ladybug and Diana were running on the roofs from building to building, Just then Chat Noir and Knuckles showed up and joined them.

"Hello bugaboo," Chat Noir said in a flirty manner. "Chat Noir at your service, when there's an emotional scene, he's here to purr up some cat puns."

"I thought you were done calling me that a while ago." Ladybug said to Chat. "Plus our latest mission is our dangerous one yet, so no fooling around, got it."

"Got it, bugaboo." Chat Noir said with a grin on his face much to the annoyance of Ladybug.

Just then they stopped at one of the roofs, there they saw robot creatures and akumanized monsters terrorizing Paris capturing many people.

"That is no good!" Sonic said.

"This is really bad," Diana cried. "Really, really, really bad."

"Dr. Robotnik is totally at his worst." Knuckles also said.

"And so is Hawk Moth," Ladybug said. "Not only they both kidnap Ayla, Nino, Max, Luka, and Kagami, but they're already terrorizing the town trying to find those Chaos Emeralds Sonic told me about."

"Oh, I'm so scared." Eggman Nega said with an very evil laugh as he is still on his mecha bot standing in front of them.

Ladybug and Chat Noir pull out their yo-yo and attacking stick respectively preparing to attack, while Knuckles pulled out the guns that came with his costume and Sonic just looked at Eggman with anger and rage in his eyes.

Author's Note:

Well here we are we finally got to meet Ladybug and Chat Noir at last, keep in mind that the next many chapters there will be some action in them.