In front of us sits Sebastian and the rest of our pack minus Ava's bridesmaids. "Hey," a voice from beside us startles me. Felix and Zara grin towards us before sitting down in the vacant seats.

"Hey man," Caleb says.

Zara's little hand waves at me and I quickly wave back.

"Please may you all stand for the bride," the officiant says before soft music starts to play.

Jaxon lets out a deep breath and faces the front. We all stand up to turn around as Ava walks down the isle, her brown hair in soft loose waves. She looks amazing, her wedding dress was sleek and clung to her petite figure.

Beside her was Aurora who was wearing a tiny purple dress with purple flowers, her hand clutched to Ava's. Kayleigh and Lucy followed closely behind them wearing similar purple dresses.

Just as Ava approaches Jaxon, Lucy reaches down to take Aurora up into her own arms. Jaxon slowly turns to look at her, his eyes completely lighting up with love. "Fuck," he curses quietly which causes Ava to laugh. They take each other's hands and not once take their eyes off each other.

His eyes glance over every inch of her body, his smile completely beaming at her. "You may now all be seated," the officiant says.

"Thank you for all being here to celebrate the marriage of Ava and Jaxon," he says as he reads from the post in front of him. "A celebration of love, a celebration of life, a celebration of forever."

Lucy reads a prayer that her and Jaxon's parents had left for them to be read at their weddings, a touching passage about angels who walk the Earth. Always having that person who is watching over you. They may still be in the werewolf world but they're thinking about you wherever you are.

Kayden who is the keeper of the rings steps forward to hold them out. They both recite their vows in which Ava cries floods of tears which only made Jaxon start tearing up.

The love between them was like no other and I was so happy that Ava could find true happiness. She deserved it because she was the greatest friend and understood me when no one else did. They say that she owes her life to me but I owe my life to her, she was the only one who gave me a chance to prove myself before judging me.

A single tear rolls down my cheek and I don't even realise how much joy is inside my body right now.

"You may now kiss the bride," the officiant grins as everyone cheers.

Jaxon instantly wraps his arm around Ava's waist and pulls him into her, his lips capturing hers as she rests her hands on his face.

I stand up instantly and clap so hard that my hands begin to burn. They pull apart before grinning at each other, Jaxon takes her hand and they begin to walk through the isle as confetti is thrown over them.

The tears don't stop falling from my eyes, reaching up quickly to wipe them away. Caleb slips his hand into mine once more and turns to look at me, I smile through my glassy eyes. "I'm so happy for them," I mumble.

Caleb's lips lean down to kiss the top of my head gently. "I know," he says before tugging me along to follow them out of the garden.

The ceremony was short and sweet, Ava wanted to have the reception in our back garden so that we could celebrate into the night in comfort.