"Yes Boss. And I heard Boss Kim got new Assistant." Yeonjun informed him.

"Oh." He was surprised that Namjoon got new assistant this soon.

"Oh and Boss your also going to get one after tomorrow." Yeonjun smirked at him.

Jungkook sighed before looking at him coldly.

"Do your work." Jungkook uttered coldly and turned to go to his office room.

"Wow what a beautiful FLOWER." Yeonjun said out loudly looking at Jungkook's back.

Jungkook stopped infront of private lift which only CEO's and their assitant,Head employees could use,he threw a dead glare towards younger before going in.

Yeonjun giggled.

"Hyung what flower and why are you giggling?" Taehyun asked coming from out of nowhere.

"Oh God. You sacred me idiot." Yeonjun pouted. Taehyun chuckled.

"But yeah I heard you saying flower. Where is flower?" Taehyun asked looking around.

"Oh nothing Taehyun-ah *giggled* I'm going to Soobin's cabin Byee." Yeonjun said and walked away from him while humming.

"What happened to him?" Taehyun stared at Yeonjun's back before going back at his works.

'They both have same names hehe.' Yeonjun thought smiling widely.

••••••••

"Hey why are you so nervous? We are going to meet Jungkook not my parents." Namjoon laughed at Jin.

Jin glared at him before fixing hair.

"But still what if Boss didn't like me?" Jin nervously asked.

"Hey, you're mine not his."

"Huh?!" Jin satred at him if he heard wrong.

"I-I mean you're my assitant not his. So don't be I'm just gonna introduce you to him after that do the work I told you to." Namjoon smiled nervously after changing his words as he was about to get caught.

"Hmm."

"How is the company for you?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"Both company is really beautifully designed, hyung. All workers are very nice. Beomgyu toured me all around. I even made some friends in JJK Ent." Jin told him with a giggle.

"Well that's good." Namjoon said.

"But I didn't met with other three head employees. Where they can be?" Jin asked.

"Two were in meeting with Jungkook and the one can be busy." Namjoon replied.

"Beomgyu and hueningkai are so young but are head of employees." Jin said in amused.

"Meet the other three you'll be more amaze at their work. They are young but very talented that's why Jungkook choose them."

Jin hummed.

It's been two days for Kim family to shifting in Seoul and today it was jin's first day.

They went towards lift as some of workers were staring at them mostly at Jin of how beautiful he was. Some males tried to approach him but Namjoon's dead glare made them back off. Jin who was obvious of this just kept walking with Namjoon.

They got in lift and Namjoon pressed the number of floor. They got out when they reached at floor.

Jin took deep breath. Namjoon just smile.