Suga and Spice and everything nice

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's lips twitched up into a small smile as he took a hold of Jimin's smaller hand and dropped two pills into his palm. Jimin breathed out a small thank you before popping the pills into his mouth. His face scrunched up and he visibly shivered as he felt the dry pills sliding down his throat.

The pills were supposed to help Jimin with his schizophrenia by numbing his emotions and anxiety. Yesterday, in the showers, Jimin lost complete control over himself and he did something stupid. Of course he knew that the guy deserved what happened to him, but Jimin's actions interfered with his plans. So even though he hated taking the pills, because he couldn't think clearly and his emotions were numbed, Jimin knew that it would stop his erratic, aggressive behaviour.

Jimin released a deep sigh and placed his elbows onto his knees, rubbing his hands over his face, "Change of plans." Jimin breathed out, trying to think about how he could make everything better.

Jimin came inside the prison with a flirty, seductive persona, yet yesterday he completely shattered it by sewing that guy's mouth shut. Jimin was sure that everyone already knew about what happened in those showers, and he knew that by now,  everyone feared him. But he knew that he couldn't keep up the scary facade because there was always someone worse than him, and the pills would make him too weak to keep up his facade.

"Shit." Jimin groaned, shutting his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose in distress. A small poke right onto his nose, caused him to peel his eyes open and look up at Taehyung, "Yes, pup?"

Taehyung pouted before huffing and taking a hold of his pink jumpsuit to show it off. Jimin's eyes flickered down to the pink jumpsuit before widening, "Woah! Where'd you get that?" He exclaimed, leaning closer to admire the pink thing.

Taehyung grinned and stood up before twirling around to show it off to Jimin. The jumpsuit wrapped tightly around his small waist, yet fell around his legs and chest. The sleeves were rolled up, displaying Tae's tan skin and the few scars littered across his arms. Right above his left peck, glittery 'KTH' was engraved into the jumpsuit.

"Woah." Jimin breathed out in amazement, leaning forward onto his bed as he eyed Taehyung.

Tae grinned widely, showing off his boxy smile before he unzipped his jumpsuit and pushed his hand inside of it. Jimin watched in confusion as Tae's face scrunched up and he dug through the inside of his jumpsuit. After a few seconds, Tae perked up before pulling out another bundled up, pink jumpsuit.

Jimin squealed as Taehyung threw it into his face. He immediately grabbed it and unfolded it, admiring the 'PJM' engraved into the right peck of the jumpsuit.

Jimin's plump lips twitched up into a smirk before he sunk his teeth into his bottom lip and looked up at Taehyung. The two shared devilish grins, Jimin's mind filling with ideas that would wrap around the loose ends of his plan and pull them all together.

If flirty and scary personas didn't work, Jimin had another.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Handcuffs were wrapped tightly around Jimin's dainty wrists as he was led out to the courtyard. His eyes occasionally kept flickering over to Chanyeol, who was sweating and avoiding eye contact with him. The guard's actions were suspicious, considering he didn't didn't even utter a word to Jimin when he lead him out of his cell.