Adam and Eve. The drink of good and bad.

• Dedicated to Adam K

An Adult encounter 

Adam and Eve 

The drink of good and bad.

Adam's P.o.v

I had work as usual today. It wasn't a hard day but I was still worn out. Therefore when I received an invite to go out drinking I was clueless why I gladly accepted.  

Something about a mug of beer and shot of liquor makes you change your mind about sitting home doing not much of anything.  

The guys informed me that they would be at the Pub around 9:30pm. It was six and I was heading home. On the way I stopped and picked up my dinner. I assumed I wouldn't have time to cook something up but a frozen dinner. Instead of that I picked up fast food. A burger and some fries with a large cola. Not much award winning on health but if I wanted to go out I didn't have much time to waste.

Eve's P.o.v

I had such a crazy day I desperately need to get out tonight. I had all three of the kids today so it so far seems like my day is screwed once again.  

To make dinner was a disaster; one kid wants spaghetti the other wants mac and cheese and the other wants nothing because he is having a temper tantrum. I had to take a deep breath before choosing the dinner that would make everyone happy. I watched the water boil as I rested my hands on my white stoves handle.  

I tried to tune out the kids shouting and crashing toy cars across the wall. I glanced over at them and shook my head as my cry for help.  

That is when I called the pizza man. I walked out the kitchen to make an order of party size pizza and a bottle of cola. As I ordered and asked for the price of my dinner I heard the kids whispering at the bathroom door.  

"What is she doing in there?" Asked my youngest Jay.  

I had to laugh to myself.  

I hung up and pretended to still be on the phone startling the kids as I opened the door.  

"What are you doing?" I shouted.  

They ran off laughing and screaming. I turned off the stove and picked up the toy cars I stepped on barefoot. After trying very hard to crush the hot wheels toy with my hands I cooled off and dropped it in the toy bin.  

The kids were sitting on the sofa in our first floor living room. I saw they took it upon themselves to watch adult TV on cartoon network. 

"Do you think this is something you should be watching?" I asked them searching for the remote.  

After searching finding nothing I asked them where it was. Also receiving no answers causing me to shut the TV off.  

"Oh come on!" They all complained.  

Arms crossed I waited for their next complaint. Instead I was questioned. 

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" Asked my middle child Shane. 

"I was on the phone with none of."  

"None of?" They blurted together. 

"Yes none of your business." I smiled. 

They all frowned at me reminding me how uncool I was.  

"Just go wash your dirty sticky fingers." I ordered.

Adams P.o.v

I took my shower and finished getting dressed. I grabbed a white dress shirt and regular blue jeans. Has tired as I feel after that shower I had to force myself to not wear boxers and socks calling it a day.