The Sub with Andrew Stetson and Deedee.

An adult Encounter with Andrew Stetson & Deedee. 

The Sub.

Deedee had school on Friday even though the other high schools did not. It was a bummer for Tech High school.

Last day of school and the classroom was empty.  

Deedee wondered why she even went to school today. She was a senior and had graduated a couple days ago along with her friends who just so happen to not make it to school today.

Deedee took a seat in the front of the class by the window. The five students played around making a ruckus since the teacher had not entered the classroom yet.  

Deedee was upset at her friends for not coming to school as if they said they would.  

She took her cell out and started texting them all. Bitchin about how they suck for leaving her here after they made plans to come together.  

She argued back and forth. Her friends were all fast asleep in bed. They sent her smiley faces and angel faces. This only made her angrier.

~~You suck, do not bother calling me today.~~

She did not get to see the response. The man with the sexiest eyes Deedee as ever seen placed his elbows on her desk taking the phone from her. He did not say a word and neither did her. He stared at her as she stared back. Deedee realized she was gawking and closed her mouth putting her head down in embarrassment.  

The teacher smiled at her reaction.

"See me after class for your things back." He told her.

Deedee looked up at him as he held her phone tightly in his hands. He put it in his side pocket. The class began to sit down taking their seats.

The teacher stood by the blackboard watching everyone settle down.  

He kept his arms crossed showing his biceps threw his short sleeved white dress shirt.

"I am your substitute for today. Your regular teacher had prior engagements. Even though it is the last day of school and none of you want to be here does not mean you can slack. She left homework for the summer. If you do it or not, is not my problem. She wanted you to have something to do before some of you go off to college." He wrote his name on the board.

Mr. Stetson.

Deedee watched him every chance she got. He was sexy in her eyes and she could not get over that look he gave her. His short blonde hair was messy almost like he came out the shower. The smell his body gave off every time he walked across the room was a sigh of relief. It smelled like cool water.

Mr. Stetson pulled a chair up sitting in the middle of the class. His legs open letting her see the hill in his tan dress pants.  

Deedee stared picturing what it could look like. She never had sex nor seen a man naked.  

Mr. Stetson was talking to the class, Deedee watched his lips move, licking his bottom and top lip every other word. The more she watched him the more Deedee's clit throbbed.  

She used her friends and school to keep her hormones in check but now school was out and her friends were home sleeping. This Mr. Stetson was driving her thoughts mad.  

Deedee sat up trying to deal with the strong heartbeat that was taking over her jeans. Her legs rocked in and out, as she bit down on her nails watching Mr. Stetson talk.  

Everything he did was arousing her.  

Someone made a joke that she totally missed. Mr. Stetson smiled then hearing Deedee's loud exhale he looked over at her still smiling.