I flash him a look. Knowing his perverted self, he was probably going to say something I would want to karate chop him for.

"God, Jo, I was going to say that'd we would have more room to sleep!" He bursts out laughing while backing out the driveway.

After his laughs die down- which I basically gawked at the entire time because of how happy he looks when he's smiling like that- he clears his throat and it's silent for a while.

I wonder what Dylan is doing right now? Am I really still thinking about him?! God, I'm insane. But he's just so beautiful, and perfect, and he's got those big brown eyes.

Liam's eyes are better, though.

But Dylan has that blond swept hair that looks so great when it's combed to the side covering his eyebrows.

I've always had a thing for brunettes, though. Brunettes with quiffs and thick eyebrows, and stubble- yeah the kind that sprinkles across their face. And eyes that crinkle at the sides when they smile and twinkle.

"Hey, can I ask you something Jo- I mean...Jolissa?"

My attention turns toward Liam and my gaze holds on his stubbed chin. How he could grow hair on his face so fast, the world may never know. Seriously, he should make a book that tells his secrets, Dylan may need to take notes.

"Yeah, sure. I don't think I have a choice anyway." I chuckle.

"True," he starts. "But, do you like it when I call you Jo?"

Trick question.

"At first I didn't. But, I don't know, I guess the name kind of grew on me."

He releases a small breath and holds a relieved smile, "Good to hear."

Changing the subject, my eyes trail the road in front of us. "You do knowwhere we're going right? Jesus, Liam, i'd hate to end up somewhere in Africa where we would get attacked by sea lions and be used as human bait."

"Duh, I looked up the directions a while back. It's obvious the only campsite they must be going to is the one about twenty miles away since it's the closest," he says, scratching his neck just above a birthmark. Liam cracks a smile, "And what the hell is a sea-lion?"

"Lions in the sea," I sarcastically say.

"Simba in the sea," he smiles, "I like the sound of that."

"I don't think simba can even swim," I look out the window.

"Okay this joke is gonna sound pretty weird," he tells me, almost laughing before he even reveals it. "And don't slap me for saying it."

"Oh lord, what is it?" Should I slap myself for even asking?

"Harry told it to Louis," he starts.

"Since we're making Lion King references," Liam turns to me not even looking at the road for a minute. "Can I Hakuna your ma-ta-ta's?"

"Liam!" I cover my mouth, stifling my laugh. I can't believe he just told me that.

While the both of us and the sound of our laughter loudly fill up the space in his truck, I lean my head on the window sill wiping my tears.

A smile is plastered on my face as I think to myself:

Why do I suddenly feel so happy?

-

#JIAM #JIAM #JIAM

lol hakuna your matata's im laughing whats wrong with me

anyways

So surprise!!! I finally found out who to choose for Jo's character

And tbh it was hard bc i had to find someone who ALSO had a weightloss journey. That was when I came up with the beautiful Hazal Kaya

(if you dont picture hazal as Jo, its fine just picture her however you like)

To play Jo's mother, I picked the actress Charlize Theron !!! (pic to the right)

And just imagine Dylan like the newer version of Dylan Sprouse with brown eyes and the zack and cody hair lol

I'll post a picture of these characters soon hopefully so you can visualize it

goals for this chapter are 70 votes and 75 comments

i know u can do it !!!

Also, i didnt pick anyone to dedicate this chapater too bc lots of ppl were saying they werent funny so

yeah

but QUESTION: WHAT MOVIES ARE GR8???

dedication goes to the corniest joke lol

ily all

bye

(oh and wow dylan seems a bit jealous eh)