𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭!

°✔•

°✔•

-IN WHICH A YOUNG PHOTOGRAPHER IS PREGNANT AND TRIES TO KEEP IT A SECRET FROM THE FATHER.

"I LOVE YOU."

-AMAYA NIA JOHNSON GREW UP IN A WORLD FULL OF BLACK AND WHITE

-AMAYA NIA JOHNSON GREW UP IN A WORLD FULL OF BLACK AND WHITE. Her passion for creativity and taking pictures made her thrive in the harsh world of reality.

Growing up, Amaya would remember the days her mother and father struggled to put food on the table and roof over her and her little sister's head.

She would often hear her mother tell stories of how she met their father before her time. The anxiety and insecurity her mother confessed when she asked how she felt around her father when they were only friends.

Amaya wondered if she was ever gonna meet someone nice as her father. She convinced herself she would never have that stress or insecurity on her shoulders. She knew she was a pretty girl and beauty is all you need to make someone fall for you.

But after high school, with all the cheeky cheerleaders and foolish jocks, that thought changed quickly.

Hit with reality, Amaya soon finds herself actually feeling anxiety and insecurity about her decisions in the dating area. Thinking if the opposite sex found her appealing, it made her wonder;

Will she actually meet someone before she's dead?

Will she have kids? Get married? Settle down?

Amaya knows those questions she's thought of tons of times were ridiculous but-

Hearing about true love and that other mushy stuff was wonderful. But hearing the negative outcomes polish their hearts with bitterness too also made the young adult decide her future, and final decision;