I tried to stop my hands from shaking as I pulled off my sweatpants. My swollen leg made the challenging and I tried to breathe normally but that just seemed impossible.

I unclasped my bra and pulled it off. There was a chill in the air now that I was basically naked. I wanted more then anything to put my clothes back on.

I only hesitated a moment before taking off my panties. Now there was no protection of my body by my clothes. I was completely exposed. No longer did I feel safe at all. I was bare for my father.

Will stared at me with wide eyes that were full of tears. We both knew what was going to happen now, I had no way to escape or avoid this. I only hoped Will could free himself.

My father stared at me with a hungry, greedy expression. His sinister black eyes full of lust that made me cringe.

I stared at him, trying to keep a blank expression but I knew my eyes were narrowed. He disgusted me. How could any sane person do this? Let alone to his own daughter. It wasn’t right at all. He was demented.

He approached me slowly, I felt like he was a predator and I was his prey. I was helpless, unable to run or defend myself.

He took off his belt and pulled his zipper down when he was in front of me.

“God damn it, let her go!” Will begged, tears streamed off his cheeks.

“What kind of a man are you to cry like a child? You are only hurting her.” He said and to prove his point, kicked me hard in the chest.

I fell back but became concerned when my breathing became more labored. There was sharp pain spiking in my chest.

“Who are you to rape-?” Will started to retort but I managed to cut him off.

“Will, quiet. Please?” I got out. He would never escape if he kept irritating my dad. i also didn’t know how many more blows I could take with the amount of pain I was in from my chest and knee.

“Shut up.” My father kneeled on the ground next to me. We were perpendicular to Will. He could see all of me and my father.

He shouldn’t have to watch this. Watch my dignity and what little self worth I had be destroyed. That would be a horrible way to see me for the last time. Broken.

I assumed I was as good as dead, either my lack of oxygen would kill me or my father would. If I had to die to save Will, I would.

My father smashed his lips onto mine roughly, making me whimper and try to get away as an instinct. He tried to get me to open my mouth and I hesitantly let him in.

His tongue scavenged my mouth leaving no place untouched by him. I wanted to gag. I already felt tears in my eyes.

His hands grabbed my breasts, squeezing them all too hard.

His mouth left mine and moved to my neck. It felt like he was slobbering on me like a dog.

I looked away from my father and away from Will. I couldn’t bring myself to see Will’s disgusted expression. If I somehow lived, he’d never want to kiss me or touch me again. I would be tainted.

My father bit my neck, causing me to cry out. He groaned, biting harder. He liked when I felt pain.

His eager mouth moved to one of my breasts and he bit it, I whimpered, refusing to cry out just from that. Sure it hurt, but sounds of my pain encouraged him.

Suddenly, without any warning, he thrust into me. I screamed with what little breath I had. I couldn’t stop that reaction.

The pain was almost worse then the stabbing feeling in my chest. It was like knives had been stuck inside of me, cutting me up. There was a burning fiery feeling along with this that made it almost unbearable.