Chapter 6

I swore and threw my phone to Sky. “Go to your room and lock the door, block it as well. If you hear it get really bad, call someone.”

They were scared but they scurried upstairs. I braced myself and opened the door.

“What took you so fucking long?” he asked, shoving me as he came in. he walked into the living room and I followed silently. “You know, Rainah, I think its time you paid for all I do for you.”

He stumbled towards me and pushed me to the wall. I braced myself for a hit but nothing came. I felt him pull off my sweatshirt.

“No…” I whispered in horror.

“Excuse me? You will cooperate.” He started pulling off my pants so all I had on was my bra and panties.

“No!” I yelled, surprising myself.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket and sliced my side and I yelped in pain.

He smashed his lips to mine as he grabbed my breasts roughly. His bit my lip hard enough that it bled and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

I threw my head back and screamed. I would not be raped by my own father!

He slit my other side and brought his other hand to my panties. He moved the material and shoved his fingers into me and I screamed again in the pain it brought. He shoved me harder into the wall and forced his lips onto mine.

I vaguely heard the door slam open. Who could that be? It didn’t matter to me as long as they got him off of me.

And the person did. My father was slammed into the other wall and was punched in the face. He slid to the ground, unconscious.

The person turned to me.

Will.

***WILL’S POV***

I had been at home, reading a book when my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Will, its Sky. Dad came home drunk, Rain sent Lily and I to our room. She screamed, she never screams.” She was sobbing. “I don’t know-“ she was cut off by a scream, Rainah.

“On my way.”

I hung up and sprinted to my car. I was sure I was going way over the speed limit, but I didn’t care. I had to get there now.

I pulled into the driveway and ran into the house without turning my car off.

What I found was something I knew I would never unsee.

An older man, who I assumed was Rainah’s father, had Rainah against the wall in just a bra and panties. He was forcefully kissing her, his hand in her panties. Blood ran down her sides and her chin.

I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him off of her. I punched him with everything I had and he fell to the ground.

***RAINAH’S POV***

he took a step towards me and in my mind, he was a possible threat.

“No, no please!” I cried, curling up into a ball with my back against the wall.

“Rainah, shh. Its okay. I swear I won’t hurt you.” He said gently. He got up and grabbed me a blanket that was hanging over the couch.

I took it from him and wrapped it around my shoulders. I stared at my father’s body cautiously.

“I’m going to get Sky and Lily. You guys are coming to my apartment.” He said, walking towards the stairs.

I remained silent, staring at my father, praying he wouldn’t wake up.