Vampires & Werewolves

Elena's eye's went wide when her feet left the floor and her body was slammed onto the pool table. The air was knocked out of her lungs from the rough impact, she went to suck in a breath but found she couldn't as the man was squeezing her throat harder, and harder.

Elena clawed at his hands and tried to speak, "I-I'm not... Katherine" She choked out but was drowned out by growls and voices shouting. The only voice she could make out was Kols.

"I suggest you let her go before I tear your arms from your body, mate" Kol said to the man loud enough that everyone heard him.

He smirked as everyone around him stopped yelling and stared at him. Lexi stood beside him and spoke up, "I think you should listen to him Brady, having the happy homicidal maniac on your bad side isn't a good idea".

Brady stared down at Elena, growling low in his throat and watched her face start to turn red from the lack of oxygen. Slowly he turned his head toward Kol and Lexi, "Why do either of you care what happens to Katherine Pierce?" He spat at them.

No one noticed Jenna making her way into Brady's blind spot, she was waiting for him to let his guard down more; there was no way in hell she was letting anyone hurt Elena again.

Elena was starting to see spots moving across her vision, and her lungs were screaming at her; burning without any air. She needed his hand gone, now!

"That's not Katerina, that is Elena Gilbert. Now let her go, you really don't want to get on my bad side" Kol spat at him; his patience getting thinner by the second.

"A wolf's bite can kill you, vampire! So back off. I don't believe a word you say!" Brady yelled at him as his eye's turning a bright golden yellow and his teeth growing longer.

Lexi and Kol's eye's widened at his statement, and the blonde vampire started laughing, "Do you not know who he is, Brady?" She asked then turned her attention to the dirty blonde vampire on the other side of the pool table, who looked ready to pounce on anyone who made a move towards her boyfriend, "Jules, you and Elena were killed on the same night, is that what she was wearing when she died?"

The female wolf turned her attention Lexi, then down to Elena, "Yes, but it could just be Katherine acting as her" She told the her.

Brady's grip loosened on Elena's throat as he focused on Jules, and that was all she needed to suck in a greedy breath. Quickly, she brought her legs up and drove them into his chest; sending him stumbling backwards and releasing her neck.

Kol sped forwards in a flash once Elena booted the wolf away from her, and grabbed him by the back of his jacket; throwing him across the room, right into Jules and a few other wolves.

"Ah, strike! How I love playing bowling with bodies" Kol chuckled darkly and started making his way over to the wolves; ready to tear them limb from limb.

Elena could see the dark look in his eye's and pushed herself off the pool table to stop him. She remembered he had said there were rules here, and she felt like one of them might be 'don't kill people', and she really didn't think angering the witches was a good idea.

She quickly grabbed his arm to pull him back. He spun towards her snarling; fangs bared and dark veins showing beneath his eye's. The look in his eye's was one that promised pain and a bloody death.

"Kol, calm down.." She said slowly; giving his arm a slight squeeze.

He stared at her as if he didn't even recognize her, and made a slow move closer, like a predator did to it's prey when they were about to strike. No one around them moved a muscle as they watched the two.