Teasing Each Other

AUTHORS NOTE: I will mostly update during the night because honestly that's when I have the most inspiration and the thoughts just kind of flow out. I don't really have specific days that I will update on, but I will 100% try to post one or two new chapters each week, and sometimes if I'm really into it, I'll end up posting 2 chapters in the same night. Feel free to comment what you think of this story (Nothing harsh lol), and if you have ideas of little scenes or whatever that you think would work into this to make it better feel free to suggest them (credit will be given if I use anyone's idea!!) Enjoy the story :)

Kol led her through the streets of Mystic Falls, as she walked beside him he couldn't help but look at her through the corner of his eye, trying to figure out why they could actually feel each other. It just didn't make sense, what was so special about this doppelganger?

It had been so long since he'd felt the touch of another person, he'd never admit it but it was lonely not being about to feel anyone around him physically. Her touch reminded him of his blood lust.. how it's been over a century since he had last sunk his fangs into someone. Kol was lost in his thoughts when a new question popped into his head, if he could feel her.. could he feed on her?

The question stopped him in his tracks.

Elena noticing his abrupt stop, paused beside him looking up at him and spoke, "Kol? Is everything alright?" she questioned

He stared at her for a moment and thought to himself, 'She's the first person in over one hundred years that I've met on the other side that I could actually feel.. if I just attacked her to see if I could feed on her, and if I could, I'd only get her blood this one time.. but if I waited till she thought she could trust me, I could probably drink from her whenever I wanted until someone undaggers me... yes that's a better plan'.

She waved a hand in front of his face, trying to pull him out of his thoughts, "Helloo? Kol? What are you so deep in thought about?" she questioned clearly very curious

Pulled out of his thoughts by her hand waving back and forth in his face, he smirks and grabs her wrist, yanking her against him, "Wouldn't you like to know, but my thoughts aren't free. If I tell you, what do I get in return darling?" he replies huskily

She gasped in surprise when her body slammed into his, noticing how their bodies moulded perfectly together. She could feel his chest rising and falling, pushing into her own, and his muscled stomach tense against her body. 

Elena could feel every part of them touching, and it made her involuntarily shiver. 'His body feels so strong.. and.. good against- NO! No Elena. Not happening. He is a Mikaelson. Never gonna happen.' She screamed in her head

"Cat got your tongue Elena? Or is my body distracting you?" Kol whispered in her ear, releasing her wrist he started walking again as she remained rooted where she stood, "Well come on, don't stand there all day" he hollered 

He continued walking and looked over his shoulder to see her shaking her head with a flushed face. Chuckling to himself he yelled back to her "Elena darling, get your head out of the gutter and hurry up or I will leave you behind"

Upon hearing his words, she started rushing to catch up. Once she reached him she started speaking, keeping her eyes forward so she wouldn't look him in the face, "You really need to stop that. Like what is with you and putting your hands on me.."

"I told you before, I haven't been able to feel anyone's touch in over a century" he replied, rolling his eyes at her words. "I just can't help it, plus you are extremely  fun to tease. You get flustered so easily"

She huffed at him and they continued walking in silence until they reached the woods when Elena stopped and looked at him raising an eyebrow at him.

"Why are we heading into the woods?" she questioned nervously

He smirked at her noticing how nervous she sounded, "Are you scared little doppelganger? You don't need to be nervous, like I said before; I can't kill you because we're already dead" he said teasingly.

Kol watched her eyes fill with such raw sadness when he said they were already dead, but it was gone in an instant and her eyes turned dark, void of emotion. He thought for a second he had imagined the sadness, but somehow he knew he hadn't.

"I'm not scared, the woods are creepy as hell at night, and even creepier with a grabby pervert like yourself" She said defensively, giving him a pointed look.

"Grabby pervert? You truly wound me Elena, I am no such thing." He replied to her insult with mock pain on his face and a hand over his heart, to add even more theatrics he swayed and leaned against a tree, slowly sliding down to the ground keeping his eyes connected with hers and spoke again sniffling for more effect, "Are you trying to make cry?"

He watched her balk at him before she started laughing  and made her way over to him, offering her hand out to help him up, "You are ridiculous Kol Mikaelson", he took her hand and let her pull him up, but didn't let go of it.

"You love it. Now if you think the woods are too creepy, you can just continue holding my hand, I'll protect you from all the monsters darling" Kol teased,  waggling his eyebrows at her

She rolled her eyes at him but didn't let go of his hand, smirking to himself Kol started leading her into the woods.

'I can't believe she called me a grabby pervert, of all things! And yet here she is, holding my hand because she thinks the woods are creepy...not that i'm going to complain about that part.. her hand is so.. soft and small.. bloody hell what am I thinking?!'  He thought to himself as he continued walking them further into the woods.