Chapter 9

Lapis P.O.V.

A million questions swirled around my head. I picked up Steven's bubble and flew quickly to the moonbase. We got on a lion and super warped to Earth. I jumped off and flew towards the temple's door. I slammed the door open and something came flying at me. I looked down and saw Peridot. I hugged her quickly and held her up to inspect her. She had blue swirls across her body, she had horns and a devil tale. I hugged her and she started to speak but it came out as glitchy static.

"Peridots she can't understand you.." Steven said sadly

Peridot ran off towards the warp pad. She leapt onto it and grinned. I ran out to her, but she teleported away, the rest of the Crystal Gems got on and we teleported somewhere. I looked around the canyon and sighed.

"Why would Peri come here?" I asked

"I don't know, but there is some old gem tech over here." Steven said as he lead us there

We ran across a strange bridge and found a peridot connecting some cords. A screen was projected. Peridot saw us and quickly scrambled to pick the keyboard and a small object. Then Garnet slowly approached Peridot.

"Peridot please calm down, or you'll-" Garnet was cut off by a sword being stabbed through her leg

And just like that, Garnet poofed and her gems fell to the floor. In front of them gems was Peridot, holding the sword that had poofed Garnet.