12

The early night was dark, and things looked nothing like I would have thought, it almost seemed like everyone went back in time, they were back to riding horse carriages, pollution must have gotten bad.

We entered the bar, music played quietly, and it was almost empty, Hera and I sat patiently at a table, waiting. "What's your plan?" Hera asked me carefully, almost like she thought I was going to betray her and get her kidnapped.

"To negotiate a peace treaty between Olympus and primordials." I said calmly, and looked at the door, seeing Nyx and Gaea in human forms walk in. Gaea gave me a deadly glare but I bowed my head to her despite her hate towards me.

"Perseus." Nyx said, nodding. She and Gaea sat opposite of Hera and I.

"Nyx, Gaea. To begin this negotiation, I believe that we should all swear on Styx that no one will be captured and that this is a safe time to negotiate peace." I said, and they all looked at me like I was crazy, but they did it anyways.

"What changed Perseus? Your much different." Gaea said hesitantly. She was observing me, which was very understandable, I lost a lot of muscle, I was calmer as well.

"7000 years on an island changed me. Now I would rather not talk about it. Why do you want to declare war on Olympus?" I asked curiously, and they shared a look.

"The Olympians rule unfairly and all the primordials and Titans agree. Gods treat humans more like slaves than the titans did." Gaea explained and I nodded. I looked at Hera, who seemed to be thinking of a solution...

A few hours later-

Hera and I returned to camp, and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I slept in the big house because I refused to be near anything that reminded me of big water sources.

When I had woken up, the Olympians and cabin councillors were waiting patiently at the main room of the Big House. I sat in my spot, yawning casually. No one spared a glance at me, but just looked anxiously around the table, all except Hera of course. She was waiting for me to talk. "Perseus." She said, giving me the cue.

"Ah, so that's what this is about. We were able to come to terms with the primordials, it went very well actually." I said, knowing that they thought someone would get captured.

"And?" Zeus asked impatiently. I sighed, bringing out a piece of paper where all the terms were.

"There has been a switch in leadership. The original Olympians will stay, but some Titans and primordials will join the council." I said calmly, and Zeus was enraged.

"What!" He shouted.

"Also, there will be no queen or king. All judgement will be fair, a vote will be held for big decisions." I claimed, and it angered him even more.

"That is not what will be decided!" Zeus yelled angrily. He wasn't taking this for a solution.

"And for big decisions, there won't be a god, titan, or primordial left out. Demigods will treat them with respect and not attack at sight."

"They tried killing us!" Annabeth argued in protest.

"With that, we have also come to peace with most monsters, those who don't follow Tartarus will still attack." I explained. Nobody was liking these terms, but they were impressed.

"You have gotten good at getting your way." Piper laughed and I smiled lightly, shrugging.

"Arguing with a stubborn, ancient tree teaches you a thing or two about that." I chuckled, and now it was the gods turn to look confused. "There was a talking tree put on my island by Chaos when earth was first created, she was meant to give advice to those who found her. Her name was never spread so she was alone there until I came." I shrugged and they nodding, thinking about it.

"Any other terms?" Zeus asked stubbornly and I nodded.

"One last one. Yearly, a demigod will travel to Tartarus and be trained by Tartarus for a month." I said, and nobody was happy. "Tartarus found us and joined the negotiation, he wanted to train some demigods some cool powers, something about fire and monster language, I don't know." I shrugged and they looked like I was crazy.

"No demigod should have to go through Tartarus!" Jason exclaimed stubbornly.

"Not everyone may get what they want! These are the terms that the queen of Olympus had agreed on and the primordial! So if you don't like it, abandon the mythology world! Whatever monster that doesn't follow Tartarus' rule will hunt you down!" I shouted angrily, looking at him fiercely, but I looked at everyone as well. "Be grateful we aren't going through another war." I said tightly, sitting back down. I hadn't realized that I had stood up.

"Alright." Zeus said hesitantly. "We will get Annabeth to redesign Olympus for the primordials and titans, whichever ones do join the council." Zeus claimed, nodding. "Thank you, Perseus." He said, looking at me gratefully. I nodded and smiled lightly.

"Now since this is resolved, I'm leaving." I smiled, walking out.

"You thought you weren't returning to the island? We just needed you to resolve our problem!" Zeus laughed cruelly, snapping his fingers, and I was back to the island I thought I'd never see again.