Chapter 1🦋

Kairi: "y/n, come on! He's gonna be here soon! The boys are already hiding!"
Y/n: "Who is it Kai, just tell me who it is already!", I yelled back at him.
Kairi: "I told you it's a surprise, now go get ready!"
Y/n: "Fineeee!", I grumbled getting out of my bed.

(This is what you put on for the day) After I finished changing I went downstairs to see kairi opening the front door

Kairi: "Yo, long time no see bro!", he says giving this person a hug. I couldn't see who it was because they didn't walk in the house all the way. The guy finally steps into the house. Oh it's mattia! This is all makes sense now! I've never met mattia but i reconized him from TikTok and in pictures with the boys.
Mattia: "Bruh I've missed ya, you big eared prick.", he says returning the hug.
Kairi: " Mattia meet y/n, y/n meet mattia.", Kairi says . I wave at mattia.
Y/n: "Hi, it's finally nice to meet you mattia." Mattia rolls his eyes at me and crosses his arms.
Mattia: "Why the hell is she here?", he asks kairi. He angrily glares at me.
Roshaun,Alvaro, and Ale: "SUPRISE!!", they all shout popping out from behind the couch. Mattia jumps then laughs after he realized it was the boys.
Y/n: "Because I can be! Do you have a problem asshole?", I challenged mattia but he just ignored me and ran up to the boys.
Ale: "Happy burfday dino!", he yelled in mattias ear as they hugged, along with the other boys.
Mattia: "Thank you guys."
Y/n: "Does someone want to explain to me wtf you guys are doing?", I said in between laughs as all the boys wrestled each other on the ground.
Mattia: "It's called bromance you dumb ass."
Kairi: "Chill mattia, I thought it would be nice for you to finally meet y/n, so I invited her for our week sleepover for your bday this year!", he said excitedly. Mattia sighed angrily. What is this guys problem? I thought to myself.
Y/n: "Look I'm sorry if I ruined your bday tradition by being here, I guess I can just go home if that's what you want mattia.", I say Turing around to head upstairs. But someone grabbed my arm.
Alvaro: "No y/n, stay!", he begged.
Roshaun: "Mattia, you'll like her once you get to know her, I promise just let her stay.", he pleaded. Mattia grunted.
Mattia: "Fine, fine she can stay."
All the boys: "YAYYYY!"
Y/n: "Thanks guys, love y'all.", I say hugging everyone but mattia. Mattia just stood in the corner of the living room pouting, glaring angrily at me.
Mattia: "Whatever, lets just play some fifa.", he says walking over to the couch and grabbing a controller.
Everyone: "I'm in!"
It had been a couple of rounds and I decided that I wanted to play against mattia.
Alvaro: "Ha take the L you loseeeee", he said laughing and pointing at mattia.
Mattia:" Oh shut up." His face turning red with embarrassment.
Y/n: "Alright mattia, lets play. I bet I'll win.", I say plopping down on the couch beside him.
Mattia: "Bet.", he smirked confidently.
A couple mins later...
Y/n: "HA HA! I win loserrrr, told you I would win!", I shouted at mattia standing up on the couch. Mattias cheeks flushed red again.
Roshaun: "Damn, your good!", laughed along with the other boys. Mattia watched me dancing then moved his foot over to trip me. I lost balance and fell on top of him. Everyone laughed but me and mattia.
Mattia: "Oww, that hurt you dumb ass!", he grumbled pushing me off of him.
Y/n: "That's what you get for tripping me!", I giggled.
After a couple hours of playing fifa and just generally having fun together, besides mattia, we decided to watch a movie. All the boys fell asleep besides me and mattia sitting on the couch still watching it.
Y/n: "Well I'm gonna go to bed.", I say rubbing my eyes and getting up to head upstairs to my guest room.
Mattia: "Ogey and? Whatever bitch.", he mumbled.
Y/n: "I heard that, anyways goodnight asshole.", I whispered then I turned back around to go upstairs. But someone grabbed my arm. It was mattia ofc. He pushed me up against the wall.
Y/n: "Wtf mattia , let me go!", I say trying to get out of his grasp. Why was he all up in my face like boy who you think you are? Lmao.
Mattia: "Don't ever embarrass me like that again.", he whispered into my ear.
Y/n: "One don't tell me what to do, two don't be a bitch then.", I say then i run up the stairs and leap into my bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My first story! Did you like the first chapter? Mattia do be rude doe lol. I hope people read this. 🦖🥺❤️
832 words.