We leave tonight

Louise:
We finally arrived into the woods near the cliffs and I parked the helicopter far away so by the time they find it we should be outta here, I told the girls I have a car up ahead which will be able to take us so we are 10 minutes away and then we'll have to walk up the cliffs.
We finally arrived to where the car was based at

"Guys load up the car then get in i need to check there are no fallen trees up ahead" I said then wandered off 10 minutes later and 10 minutes from the car I found no trees fallen and I knew I couldn't go any further without the others so I walked back to find them already sat in the car with all the luggage in the boot. I still had my backpack so I passed it to Nadine who was sat in the passenger seat. I jumped in the car and turned the ignition then drove north the direction I walked in.
We had been driving for a good 45 minutes when the roads were getting steeper, unclear and they were hard to pass through in the car. I knew that the cliffs were 10 minutes away then it should take us 10-20 minutes up the cliffs. Even though we had 4 big pieces of luggage to carry each we had all been trained to carry heavy bags on long walks this was why it wasn't as hard as the average person would find it. I caught sight of the cliffs and knew that we were close, they were steep so we were gonna have to have two people go up first then the other two pass the luggage then go up and keep rotating like that. It went:

Sarah and Me
Nadine and Kate
Sarah and Me
Nadine and Kate
It kept going like that until we got to the top where I saw the path which led to the front of the house we finally got there and I unlocked the door. I let the girls look around but told them not to settle in for we would be moving soon. I walked into the kitchen and started grabbing supplies for tuna pasta bake. I had made sure to stock supplies when I visited every two weeks.

------------At dinner

We had just sat down to eat a meal when Sarah asked a question which got my head spinning with crazy ideas.

"How did Alex turn everyone against you?"

"I...I...I don't know" I answered truthfully

"He's not that powerful and everyone hated him after he left us or so I thought it isn't possible"

"Once he turned JAMES against you HAILEY probably thought something was going on and then once she went against you Logan was probably suspicious and had been hanging around them when you were away or after school then he would report to Dixon(boss)" Kate suggested

Sarah slammed her fist down on the table "Those backstabbing bastards you wait till I get my hands on them" she was fuming

"And then Nicole tried giving us away thinking that would help and you would forgive what a two faced bitch"Sarah carried on that caused un uproar everyone started yelling their opinions I tried to stop it

"guys......Guys....GUys......GUYs..........GUYS" I yelled slamming my hand on the table they all stopped and looked at me with fear in there eyes I felt bad these were my friends but they wouldn't listen.

"It's fine ok .......we got away ,look we'll turn on the news and see how much time we've got until they start looking for us and tracking down the helicopter knowing that Gang they've already got trackers on us so I'll try and get into the system and listen in on conversations." They all nodded and I cleared up the dishes then went into the living room where Kate turned on the TV. The news reporter came on

"Breaking story tonight, last night the army base 1000 was broken into and a helicopter was hacked into it was believed to be planned. A hole was found in the metal fences and that is where they got in from a black SUV was also found 10 minutes from the base where the blueprints of how to get in were found. Two guards found out before anyone else and headed to the control tower where two out of the four attackers were hacking into the control systems they unlocked the fourth helicopter near the top. Once this happened alarms started flashing and back up was called into help. The two girls who were near the helicopter had already turned on ignition and loaded up into the helicopter they were all wearing black ski mask and black clothes so they blended into the night. The police and terrorist attack help group had arrived they tried to warn them and stop them but found this tactic was not effective so instead they used machinery like machine guns. This did not work though as just as the helicopter was finally in the air one of the attackers a high levelled hacker had shut down all machinery and then they got away. It was believed this was the end of it and now we have our top people working on the situation do not fear though as we will protect you. Your safety comes first, that is all tonight I'm Barry Will and this is Breaking News"

I then nodded to Kate and she got her computer hooked up to the Tv and we listened in on the conversation between JAMES, Hailey, Logan and Dixon.

"We'll head there tomorrow at 5am I know she'll be there we'll have to kidnap her though and her friends so she doesn't try and escape again" Dixon said

"How are you so sure she'll be there?" Hailey questioned

"She has no where else to go and she won't expect us" he answered

"How long with it take to get here" Logan asked

"A few hours we should get there by 7-30 ,8 at the latest" Dixon answered

"Sounds like a plan" James answered

"Go pack your bag then get some rest I don't think she'll give up without a fight"
Dixon said then everyone walked out the room.

"Dan it I thought we had more time" I got up and grabbed the weapon bag and my bag and started walking toward the guns room and loading stuff inside the bags. I then grabbed food and put some in each bag and left 4 bottles of water out and a sandwich each on the side. I grabbed my last bag and grabbed some more clothes leaving some dirty washing behind I grabbed a bullet proof outfit for each of us and walked downstairs where everyone looked bewildered at my sudden movement and packing.

"Suit up we leave tonight"