Losing the ones you trust

It had been a few weeks after the incident with Candy and everything had returned back to normal my friends all acted as if it never happened and the gang was fine I had started dressing normal at school again and everyone thought I was just going through a bad girl phase ha as if! I had been round my family's neighbourhood but never had the chance to go inside as it was too dangerous with what happened we are still trying to figure out why I was jumped. Also Lily hasn't been bullied since the chat I had with her as she ended up punching the main bully so yeah.
It was Monday and Hailey was meeting me at school as she had been at her families house all weekend so I was driving by myself. I quickly got dressed in a peach skirt with a white jumper and some peach flats, for my makeup I just did some mascara, a light pink almost nude lipstick and some eyeliner but no cat eye. I ran downstairs and quickly grabbed my car keys and a granola bar I headed out to the garage only to see that everyone else had left oh I jumped into my car and drove to school. I parked up and instantly saw Hailey walking towards me looking frustrated and angry.
"You'll never guess what?!!" She asked
"What, what is it?!!" I asked worried
"Alex has been spreading rumours about you saying you have STDs and are a whore and that the reason you left home was because you were pregnant and Wes is backing him up so Xavier and Drake" she spat out I was speechless I mean me and Xavier aren't exactly buddy buddy but I know I threatened Alex but they don't need to team up and Wes we aren't best friends but we haven't had a fight since he's come back. I was angered that my own brother though was backing him up I guess he really does hate me.
"That's not even the worst part" she exclaimed
"What is then?" I asked back curious to see what's worse
"All our friends are starting to believe them even Ben and Miyazaki" she all but shouted I shook my head I was closest to Ben and Miyazaki they were my two other bestest friends apart from Hailey and they were turning on me.
"But they haven't even asked me if its true!" I whispered scared my voice would break I mean yes not many things break me but the fact that my friends who I had grown up with or been with for years were turning on me at a snap of a finger shows how much she trust me.
"I was going to tell them it wasn't true when Alex came along and told them that you had told him specifically a...." She drifted of looking behind me I turned only to see the disgusted faces of my friends and smug faces off of the four boys who had now made school life hell.
"Your such a whore you know that" Miyazaki exclaimed
"But I'm not pregnant none of the rumours are true!" I answered back
"Alex told us!" Ben said
"So your going to believe someone who turned their back on us after the snap of a finger then one of your closest friends!" I answered again
"Who would want to be friends with a whore" Wes shouted I was so close to tears
"Can't you see she's telling the truth!" Hailey tried backing me up
"She playing you can't you see it Hailey" Drake told her she always liked Drake so I was worried
"Is it true?" She asked a tear fell down my face she believed him
"What?...no..No...NO how could you think that" I asked I thought she trusted me
"She's lying"Xavier and Alex replied
I looked at Hailey and knew I had lost she didn't have enough trust in me for some unknown reason.
"You WHORE!" Hailey shouted
"But...bu..t...b..u..t!" I tried to explain
"You should go die" Alex yelled. Ben, Hailey, Miyazaki , Xavier, Wes even Drake all agreed along with my so called friends.
"You bring shame to the family" Drake finally answered before all of them walked past me knifing me over. I saw JAMES run over but before he could reach me I ran to the car and drove to the place where we were staying I grabbed a few bags of toiletries, clothes and other things needed and ran to the car. I saw the time was 2:15 great I got 45 minutes before school ends I drove to the Gang hideout and ran straight to Bosses room. Dixon looked up startled from the noise.
"Yes?" He questioned
"I don't want to stay in the house anymore I want one for myself and that's it" I stated
"Why?" He seemed genuinely curious that's when I burst into tears and he looked shocked I never cried only ever once has he ever seen me cry and that was when I got nightmares from them.....

"Oh dear god no" he murmured realising I had been betrayed by the ones I trust or did trust.

"What happened Lou?" He asked looking concerned so I explained what happened finally after a while I had calmed down and looked up only to see an angry looking boss and I knew exactly why.

"She betrayed you they all did but her HAILEY BETRAYED HER OWN BEST FRIEND, FAMILY A GANG MEMBER RAAA" he then chucked a chair at the door I ducked just in time so it don't hit me phew!

"Yes so please can I live somewhere else" I asked

"Yes I won't let that scum near you the only reason I'm keeping her is because she's new but believe me she won't be knowing where your staying in a long time now I'll send a few people to get your stuff out your office and room and I'll send it to you new house which is the one further into our territory k" he said

"Ok is it the house a few streets from here the expensive ones?" I asked eager to know if I would be living in a expensive part of the territory where Logan lived.

"Yes but I need to ask Logan something" he then pressed a button and after a few minutes Logan was sat next to me

"Logan would you mind having Louise living with you from now on?" He asked

"Not at all I'd love to have her live with me" Logan replied me and Logan are like best friends, brother and sister if you like. Boss turned to me and gave me a questioning look.

"Yes I would love to live with Logan" I answered already knowing what he was gonna ask.

"May I ask why though?" Logan asked almost scared.. So I nodded then explained and after well let's just say that we may need some new chairs....

"Also there will be another house for you Louise if you need time on your own i'll send you the address don't worry only me and you know about it." He said I nodded closing the doer behind me.
Following Logan I got I tot he car and followed him to his house he gave me a tour even though I'd already been here a thousand times but then he showed me my own floor as it basically was a mansion I had a floor all to myself. I gave him a huge hug and gnawed him for which he hugged me back and said no need to thank me.

It was getting late so I decided to head in for the night slowly getting into the bed covers I thought about the day ..... What a day it had been especially since I had

lost the ones I trust .....