Back to school

It was Monday again and the weekend had passed by in a blur I had not seen or visited my family but I knew I would be getting a visit off Drake very soon. I had visited Boss but we had no idea who would be crazy enough to attack through the day and on a busy day at that. Also every Gang knew the rule that if you put a surprised attack on someone and it was an unfair fight this meant Gang war so once we found out it will be an all out fight from Gang to Gang. My outfit was simple and casual like my outfits before I wore more badass clothes, my outfit consisted of white frilly top, grey skinny jeans, grey jacket and some white high tops. I heard chatter so I went downstairs.

I greeted everyone and they all murmured hello back I guess no-ones a morning person here I. Looking around I noticed that everyone was here apart from James.

"Where's James?" I asked everyone shrugged hmm suddenly I heard the door slam and all you heard was

"Honey I'm home"

"Logan dear you arrived" I acted along and gave him a hug he laughed then James came downstairs finally.

"Finally sleeping beauty is awake" I said pretending to be annoyed he just gave me a glare oops! I gathered everyone at the table and discussed car arrangement....

"...and lastly Hailey will be with me and James will ride in by himself so it doesn't look suspicious" everyone nodded I grabbed my bag and grabbed the keys running to the garage I picked the Lamborghini again and waited for Hailey a few minutes later she came running out and jumped in the car. I pulled out the driveway and sped up the roads, we were singing along to 'Break The Rules' by Charlie xcx I think her name was anyway still it was a great song. Too soon we arrived at school and got out heading to home room where I spotted Xavier(One of James younger brothers) making out with Candy, the schools slut. I tried walking pass them but the hallways were packed and I got shoved into them. They both turned and glared at me so I just smirked because Candy thinks she can scare anyone when in reality her glare just makes her look constipated. By now some people were stopping to look at what was gonna happen when Candy spoke up

"Bitch watch where your going" I covered my ear drums because of how high pitched she was.

"Slag can you make yourself look anymore like a whore" I snapped back

"Just because you are dressing different and have been a bit gobby doesn't make you the best it's pathetic really" she exclaimed looking smug by now everyone had gathered around to see what was happening even Drake was watching.

"Pathetic really .."I pointed at her "your calling me pathetic OMG that's hilarious no no ha ha" I stopped to calm down "What I thinks pathetic is that you'll open you legs for anything with a dick" by now everyone was laughing. She went to hit me when I grabbed her wrist everyone looked shocked so I twisted it making her wince I got close and whispered in her ear "touch me again and you'll get punished 1o times worse" with that I picked up my bag and walked off down to homeroom.

--------------------After school

Today had been stressful everyone found out about what happened at the beginning of school and was avoiding me like the plague apart from the people in the Gang who still went school and my friends but they were still a little cautious until I told them I won't hurt them unless needed. I had dropped off Hailey at her house (where her actual family live) then went back to the gangs main base where a meeting was gonna be held later on. I had just had a talk with Boss when I saw Lily crying.

Let me explain you see...

Some of the older Gang members have families they have made but are still part of the gang as you can't leave after you've been here for more then 2 months for safety precautions so the kids go under protection as well as other gangs use the children as bait to kill the parents. We have a daycare for the children and a park and other places or activities that were made for the children specifically. We even sometimes have the older ladies who's men were in the gang and still are (if they aren't dead) take care of the children and the men guard the perimeter. I sometimes help out and apparently (according to the ladies who help) the children love it when I visit. But Lily is one of the most important children as she is Dixons (Bosses) daughter so if they get her it is easy to make Boss vulnerable but also I always go and play with Lily as she is one of my favourites. She is only 6 years old turning 7 next week but I've already planned something for her. Anyway back to her....