The Bullying

Louise:
It had been three weeks since the rumours started and I had not forgiven my friends even though they only tried once and even though they knew the truth they have gone back to bullying me and slowly yet surely I am breaking but no-one knows not even Logan or Boss. I am slowly giving up yes I am in a gang so after what I have done I shouldn't be as bad as this but I think everything is catching up to the fact that:

.My brother hates me
.My friends bully me
.My school bully me
.I'm being threatened

It's all catching up to me and soon I don't think I'll be able to handle it anymore. After that thought I grabbed some blue jeans a cream jumper and some cream heels along with a jumper and had a quick shower after I was dressed I straightened my hair and added some mascara and lipgloss. I had dropped my concealer the night before so I had to go get some more along with foundation later on but for now you could see the bags under my eyes from the tiredness where I was getting no sleep. I grabbed my phone and bag and headed to the garage getting into my car I realised I was early so I decided to head to registration early........

How I wish I hadn't...

There in front of me were my ex friends and Candy and her group also James?

"James why are you here so early?" I asked he looked at me with so much disgust I was surprised it wasn't rolling off him

"Don't speak to me you hoe" he snapped I gasped no....No I looked down then all of a sudden I felt a impact on my face looking up I saw the face of Hailey with regret written all on her ace and I knew that she had hit me.

A few weeks later--------

It had been a few weeks since the slap but the beatings were getting worse each day I came home with a new bruise or maybe more then one and they were from the 4 boys who started the rumour and my ex friends along with Candy and her followers. I didn't have any friends as I was known as the outcast, the freak but I did notice how when ever my friends hit or saw me getting hit they had a look of regret in their eyes but for once I don't think I could ever forgive them for they were the main reason of me being hurt and I don't think I could take much more. I was trying but I could feel myself falling every now and again and I just wanted to give up or stay on the ground when I was pushed down.

I just hoped that soon I would be able to end the pain
To end the bullying