Saving me

Everything was so much easier before the bullying,
Before the Gang,
Before the accident.

But now everything is messed up so much that I don't know how much longer I can go on for. Every week was the same I get bullied, go home, check everything's ok with the gang then I leave. I have started smoking more it relieves the stress but soon I won't be able to take anymore. Logan has transferred to my school but he's been distant lately and so has Boss I catch them both giving me small disgusted looks and I fear soon that everything will come crashing down. Even Lily has stopped talking to me as much and I think Boss won't let her go near me anymore. I have no-one.

I had a really bad feeling today when I woke up and it has kept getting worse. I arrived at school and saw Logan with my bullies what the hell? I slowly walked up to them.

"Hey Logan" I said

"What?" He spat what did I do wrong?

"I was just wondering if I could talk to you" I replied he gave me a look of disgust

"Why would I want to talk with you?" He asked in a disgusted tone

"I..." I was about to reply when he cut me off

"Your a whore, a slag a two faced bitch and I hate you so why would I want to talk with you" he quickly said then knocked me over before walking away when everyone started throwing punches at me. I drove to the gang I've got to speak to boss. I ran into his room he looked up and got up all of a sudden I was knocked over hitting my head on a draw I reached behind me and brought my hand back only to find blood on it.

"GET OUT YOU BACKSTABBING BITCH YOU CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE" he yelled then picked me up and chucked me out I ran to the car with tears streaming down my face I quickly drove to the apartment that me and Logan shared and grabbed a few duffel bags and suitcases and packed my clothes, toiletries, photos and any other things before putting them into my car. I was driving across the bridge when I got other thoughts, slowing down I turned the ignition off and got out the car and looked down at the drop from the bridge. I wouldn't be missed. I climbed up onto the railing and raised my leg over the other side doing the same with my other leg I let one of my ha da go when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"Please don't" someone whimpered I turned to see a boy around 17 he looked vaguely familiar.

"Why I have nothing, no-one to live for" i retorted

"Please for me don't do it" he looked to be in tears and for some reason I decided to climb back over the railing and I led him to my car.

"I have an apartment up further from here follow me and then you can explain" he ordered I just nodded to tired so I followed him. Once we arrived he gave me a cup of coffee and sat me down on his sofa.

"Now explain" he said

"Wait what is your name?" I asked

"Ashton Winds" he answered I gasped and burst into tears he is the brother of my bully's the one who went on a trip for 1 year.

" what what did I say" he asked panicked so I explained the situation to him even about the gang at the end he was furious.

"Don't worry you can stay here" he said

"But what if they find me?" I was worried

"I'm going to London for the week so you can come and then we'll sort everything out once were back come on my trains leaving in two hours" I already had my suitcase ready from when I left the apartment. We drove to the train station and eventually we were seated I was starting to fall asleep when I remembered something.

"Ashton?"

"Yes"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"....for saving me"....