Getting the Helicopter

Louise:"Ready?" I asked

"Ready!" The girls said except from the lying, betrayal Nadine who was probably with my old Gang right now.

"On my count of three" I said putting my mask on. I made sure everyone was dressed in dark clothes and wearing a mask as when Kate goes to hack the helicopter we don't want others to see her or our faces.

"One....two.....three.....GO" we raced through the hole in the gate to the heli pad and split up. Me and Nadine we're going straight to the helicopter pad trying to find one big enough for us four and our luggage. Meanwhile Kate and Sarah were heading for the control tower where Kate was gonna hack into the system to shut down the security cameras and try and open the helicopters so we can get in, after I'll Hotwire the helicopter and Nadine will keep watch while Sarah keeps watch for Kate.

"I'm into the control tower" we hear Kate day through the walkie talkie.

"We are based on the top heli pads number....4" I reply telling her which helicopter to open. We hear a few male voices and duck behind the helicopter. We listen in to the conversation.

"Hurry we've got to get to the control tower there could be a break in!" One guard exclaims

"Come on" another yells I grab my walkie talkie after their gone and press the button to talk to Kate.

"Kate you've got two guards on your way." I hear Kate curse and Sarah mumble something.

"Ok how long have we got do you think?" I now hear Sarah's voice. I look at Nadine and pass it to her.

"I think you've got at least five minutes but 8 at most" she answers then passes it back to me.

"Ok...ok I think I can do it" I hear mumbling and the sound of buttons being pressed before a victorious yell can be heard.

"It should be opening......NOW!" Kate exclaims before I hear the click of a lock. I turn to it and pull the doors open.

"Boss I see the guards their only about 2-3 minutes from entering the building what should we do" I hear Sarah ask.

"Go down the stair way as they'll take the elevator then go to the back it should be unlocked, make sure your wearing your mask because once you get outside you've got to run straight to where we are. We're on the top heli pads and its number 4 ok but just keep running." I answer then pass the walkie talkie to Nadine while I start hacking into the controls on the helicopter. I grab a circle shaped thing that Kate gave me and place it onto the control box just like she said. It starts flashing and I open my computer the hacking is 78% already.

"Nadine start loading the bags in once they get here we need to leave" she nods and starts putting the bags in.

"Also place some ammo into the guns I don't think we'll make it out of here without a fight." She just does what I said and carries on with that. I look to my computer and see its on 90% so I go into the GPS system box and start snipping the black, red and blue wires leaving her green as they'll only tell me where I'm going the others can be traced.

I hear a loud yell before red lights start flashing in each helicopter I hear Nadine curse,

"The guards must of spotted them that means we only have a few minutes before back up arrives and I'll guarantee you that the Gang will get in some way as well." Nadine says it was my time to curse.

"Ok right they should only be a few minutes from here but carry on getting those last bags in." She quickly grabs the other bags and starts getting them in(they are heavy so she only took 2 at a time) I quickly open the ignition box and Hotwire the red wire to the green wire. Now we have power. I look around for the spare key which will give us full control. I quickly grab it from the small compartment based behind the ignition box. I put it in but don't fully turn it.

I hear yelling it's getting closer "come on guys hurry up" I say Into the walkie talkie

"We are we're only a few minutes away" I hear Sarah reply

"Ok but you'll jump straight into the door" I hear them mumble ok before I hear police sirens and lots of raid vans.

"Crap Nadine make sure the doors open on your left we may have to start going up before they get here" I hear the opening of the of the left door and the shutting of the right.

"Ok I just need to load a but more ammo" I nod and hear her loading a bit more ammo into the guns. I place the helmet on me and give one to her telling her to out it on, I turn mine on. I start pressing the buttons which load up the guns and I turn the ignition key giving us full power,

"We're online" I say into the microphone placed on the helmet I hear Nadine woop.

"I see them" I hear Nadine yell but I also see guards and the gang.

"Guys your gonna have to jump in the guards and my Gang are only a few minutes behind you if we stay down they may get on or we may get caught." I speak it not he walks talkie.

"Ok start going up then go go go" I get a instant reply off Kate so I start the top wings and the back wings(the spinny things-dunno what they're called) I use the control stick/joystick and hoist us up going slowly.

"Boss I see them they'll make it" Nadine states I nod but pull the helicopter to the side a bit. I look out the window and see Sarah speed up and jump she grabs onto the floor bit of where Nadine is. Nadine pulls her up quickly I give her a once over before I see the guards right behind Kate. I give Sarah her helmet.

"Sarah your gonna have to handle the machine guns Nadine you make sure Kate makes it I'm gonna have to go up a bit further." I pull up a bit further and look out the window to see Kate jump she was just about to miss it when Nadine grabs her and hoist her up quickly for her safety. I look out and see them holding up their guns and aiming along with the machine guns on the back of the cars. I pass Kate the helmet.

"GO GO GO" I hear Sarah yell them I pull up

"Sarah start shooting and Kate hack into their machine guns use your computer. Nadine use the grenade launcher hurry" I quickly bark out orders while using the ignition to hurry up. I hear them do what they have been told and I fly off. I quickly look and see a machine gun just about to shoot at us when it stops. I hear Kate shout YES. I quickly fly off to the direction of west.

Finally what a mission.