(Logans POV)-The text

Logan:
I felt bad after I pushed Louise over but apparently she has been saying shit behind my back and I know I should speak to her first but she can lie really easily so you don't know when she is telling the truth.

----------Lunch

I had a really stressful morning Louise hasn't returned back to school and Louise's friends have been acting strange and giving each other looks before looking at me. I decided I would talk to them. I spotted them and told them to follow me, I found an abandoned looking classroom and pushed them inside locking the door behind me.

"Now why do you keep giving me strange looks and tell me the truth!" I demanded HAILEY I think her name is apparently Louise's so called best friend stepped forward.

"The stuff Alex told you were all lies and the stuff we said were lies as well" she said I was furious. After a few minutes I calmed down and decided to ask why they would do something like this.

"We thought that she would fight to tell us the truth but she slowly gave up and so we told Alex that we think she's not pregnant and he said that we only say it because we are like lost puppies following their owners that hit a nerve and then Hailey hit Louise and others started and we didn't want to get hurt so we carried on" she said and I think in that moment they realised that they may have lost their most trusted and loyal friend.

"She'll never forgive us" I stated

"Well we have to try" Nathan I think said sounding determined then the bell rang .

"We have to try but first we should wait for it to blow over a bit" Ben suggested we all nodded.

"Come on we got to go I'll see you later" Hailey said before walking away and giving me a nod to show to see her at the meeting tonight.

-------------The MEETING

Me and Hailey had both arrived at the meeting with James and we had explained the truth to him in which he yelled all the swear words you could think of. We had now taken our seats and me and Hailey had to explain to Boss the truth. We saw Boss come in and explain the new equipment we received, throughout the meeting I never saw Louise and that worried me. She never missed a meeting and I mean NEVER.

"Boss where is Louise" I questioned

"I don't know and to be honest I don't care why" he asked so we explained the situation to him in which now he looked covered in guilt.

"What have I done?" He whispered to himself

"What do you mean?" Hailey and James asked then he explained how he yelled at her and kicked her out of his office and how she was crying and ran to her car and rove off and he doesn't know where.

We all tried ringing her or getting. A signal of her car or phone but she had completely blocked us off.
We were discussing other ways when James phone went off we all circled around his phone to reveal a name called:

Ashton Winds a.k.a Older brother

We were about to walk away when a text popped up that made my heart stop It was:

A picture of Louise on a bridge and under it said

'She tried to kill herself''

........................