Reunion in the Hospital

Darkness surrounded me in a never ending black abyss I could not open my eyes and that is what scared me for all the memories of the fight came back yet I did not know of the damage and to not be able to open my eyes scared me for I had always been able to open them after a fight so they had obviously done more damage then I thought they had. Suddenly I heard voices quiet whispers I could only make out some such as 'death, sudden, fault, stupid, who' that last one caught a spark to erupt in my mind; I know I have a lot of enemies from my job but it surprised me that they attacked me in the day on a busy road at that. You never want to be caught.Never.

I moved my fingers and slowly tried opening my eyes again when I was forced with such a brightness I had to shut my eyes almost as soon as I had opened them after a few minutes I managed to adjust to the light and looked around. This wasn't the gangs hospital ,no this was a normal civilian hospital oh....OH SHIT that means I need to get out before they ask questions just as I'm about to move the doctor walks in moth my family. I look closely and notice that it is in fact Logan acting so that means he'll knock em out then we'll leave but first I think we should share a few words with the family don't you? Anyways he winked in my direction and I turned to look at my family they all looked relieved.

"Why the hell did get attacked?!" Dad yelled

"I dunno" I pretended to act dumb

"Bullshit" Drake swore

"What I don't know" I still acted as if I've got no clue

"Well why did you leave?!!" Abi demanded

"Just wanted to ya know?" I shrugged

"Your coming home righty now!" Dad demanded and grabbed my arm

"Stop" I said I wasn't up to my full strength but my dad was scaring me I'd never seen him so angry. He kept pulling my arm

"Stop!" I demanded you could hear my mum sobbing in the corner

"STOP" I screamed

"SHUT UP YOUR COMING HOME NOW!" He screamed in my face then nodded to Drake who grabbed my other hand and started pulling me as well.

"S..t...o...p" I pleaded in between my sobs I don't usually cry but my dad and Drake were scaring me

"Shut up Louise your coming home stop being such a bitch!" Abi exclaimed i whimpered

"Please...yo...u..your hurting ....m...e..m.e....me" I sobbed when all of a sudden Logan walked in pretending to be the doctor.

"Sir let go otherwise I'll have to call the cops" Logan tried to negotiate

"FINE" Dad yelled then Drake and Dad let go I dropped to the floor and crawled to the corner of the room. All of a sudden Dad and Drake even Abi realised what they were doing and started walking towards me and Mum grabbed onto me.

"Please Louise please" they pleaded

"Leave" I whispered

"Leave" I said in a normal voice yet still they stayed

"LEAVE!" I screamed they all slowly nodded then left

"You'll come home soon were your family" Mum said with a small nod

Logan walked over to me once they left passed me my bag which consisted of short shorts, white cropped top with frills on it and white Nikes and a black leather jacket. He also got my traveling makeup bag which consisted of mascara, eyeliner and different lipsticks but I chose to put on lipgloss. I grabbed a quick shower from the hospital then got changed brushed my hair getting rid of any knots then put it up into a high ponytail and dried it so it doesn't drip done my back. Walking out I met Logan who pretended to discharge me then we walked out to find my Bugatti and a green Lamborghini parked so I got in my Bugatti and Logan got into the Lamborghini and we both drove back to the base........

Oh Shit what's gonna happen with boss!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys sorry it's late but I've been really busy with school and I had Hospital and Dentist but the updates will be frequent from now on

Vote

Comment

Speak ideas

Message me for any specific POVS

Hope you like it

xxx