The New neighbours

I woke up at 11:25 pm and decide to go for a jog heading outside I run to the park which was 45 minutes away then head back knowing if I am out to long I'll get in deep shit.....

When I was jogging back I see moving trucks peering a little closer I see three boys appear all good looking two have blond mops of hair and the others a dark brown almost black they all look around 16-18.

"Mum mum" I yell

"Yeah Hun?" She replies I walk in the kitchen and there she is making some more food then necessary hmmm

"Whose the new neighbours?and why are you making so much food" I question

"Oh silly me I've invited the new neighbours around for dinner and that's the Winds apparently they have four sons but one is away on a year of travel to research medicines" she explains

"Nice anyway what time they coming around?"

"Oh no they'll be here in an hour go on chop chop hurry up and get washed PICK SOMETHING NICE" she yells as I run upstairs

After a quick shower and now smelling like strawberry a (hey I like smelling lie fruit ok, don't judge) I put on a white creamy bra with a matching thong then pick a creamy dress which reveals the top part of my back and stops just before my lower back ends. Adding some white eyeshadow with black eyeliner and two layers of lipgloss I chuck on my black converse then walk downstairs to meet the Winds.

"Darling you look stunning" my mum gushes jeez women come down

"Wow sis didn't know you could look any different then a little mouse" brother says just then the door opens revealing three we'll fit and sporty guys but the youngest one I presume catches my eye the most with his brown eyes but they hold lines of specks of an emerald green onto his high cheekbones and his chiseled jaw then my eyes on their own flicker to his soft looking plump lips.

I finally snap out of my daze when I hear his deep but just right masculine voice

"Now that's no way to speak to a gorgeous women like herself" he states at this I blush but then when my sister appears everyone moves their attention to her and not to sound jealous but jeez share the spotlight.

"You know i think I recognise you from somewhere" the youngest states looking at me

I shake my head as if to say no and I think all the brothers get the message and then I say something but do a little nod again as a sign to play along.

"Yeah I went for a run this morning" they all nod in pretend agreement, I think.

---------------later

"Um it's getting late I may head up to bed It was lovely meeting you" I speak to our guest they all murmur and decide to go as we'll I quickly run upstairs grab another shower to wash my body then grab a red low cut dress add red eyeshadow more mascara and a really dark shade of red lipstick and apply a layer of lipgloss to make it shine grabbing my red stilettos I text Matt.

As I climb out the window I hear tree masculine chuckles then "I didn't know sleeping meant sneaking out" Xander the youngest exclaimed the two others were James and Drew.

"Umm yeah about that I may or may not be going to a party"

"Hmm a party what about we make you a deal?" James exclaimed

"Hmm tell me first" I demanded

"Ok you each save us a dance and you give us a ride there and we won't tell nobody deal?" Drew exclaimed and questioned

"Deal come on let's go"

"Hehehehe can't wait" they all exclaimed

Oh shit what have I gotten myself into.......

------------------

Hi guys hope your all enjoying my book I really am enjoying writing it tell me what you think ciao!